Jun 13, 2021
I have question about the game is it harem or not cause you don't have a tag on there intro said ended up with harem I'm confused

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
got to i think page 13 they is like a walkthought with differnt choices for the days
Dont get me wrong on my answer. But i dont search a Walktrough with "Different" Choices. And this walktrough on Page 13 would be the same what i mentioned in my Comment. I would have to switch between the Game and the Browser. That is what i dont want so i asked for a Ingame Walktrough (A Walktrough Mod)^^

MrDavids

May 27, 2018
I can't seem to get to the stella forced scene, has that been deleted in a bugfix in order to not skip the kidnapping?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I can't seem to get to the stella forced scene, has that been deleted in a bugfix in order to not skip the kidnapping?
The forced scene is still in the game but her score needs to be exactly 1 (its starting value) for it to be an option.

Before anyone starts mucking about with a walkthrough mod, what this game really needs is a full rewrite to make the dialogue make sense and fix a few of the less logical triggers.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
This game without a walkthrough is just crazy. Many of these choices are counterintuitive, where a seemingly bad option turns out to give the most points or lead to the best scene, and some paths are just confusing.

th3pun1sh3r

Nov 18, 2018
Dont get me wrong on my answer. But i dont search a Walktrough with "Different" Choices. And this walktrough on Page 13 would be the same what i mentioned in my Comment. I would have to switch between the Game and the Browser. That is what i dont want so i asked for a Ingame Walktrough (A Walktrough Mod)^^
oh i am running muli screen so i can just look but i get what you mean

Kay

Oct 26, 2016
This game without a walkthrough is just crazy. Many of these choices are counterintuitive, where a seemingly bad option turns out to give the most points or lead to the best scene, and some paths are just confusing.
Completely agree, this game could definitely use a good walkthrough mod.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Is there maybe a Walktrough Mod ? I only saw the pdfs. But i dont really like switching all the time between the game and the pdf ^^
Completely agree, this game could definitely use a good walkthrough mod.
a WT mod has been added to the game links and seems to be working well from what i can tell so far

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
speaking of the mod... this is the first time im playing this game so didnt try without the mod so cant tell if its part of the game or a mod issue but its probably better to remove some choices that we already checked out or at least show a msg that says we already picked this instead of just showing the whole scene/conversation all over again..
and some proofreading i've spotted so far...
other then the screenshot provided there is also a few places where MC is thinking about what he needs to do and keeps saying 'we' instead of 'I'...

Last edited:

clerikk

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2021
speaking of the mod... this is the first time im playing this game so didnt try without the mod so cant tell if its part of the game or a mod issue but its probably better to remove some choices that we already checked out or at least show a msg that says we already picked this instead of just showing the whole scene/conversation all over again..
and some proofreading i've spotted so far...
other then the screenshot provided there is also a few places where MC is thinking about what he needs to do and keeps saying 'we' instead of 'I'...
These errors have already been fixed, if you load the game now

Reactions: Spawn420

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Bastard [Episode 8] [Clerik]

COMPRESSED

SIZE: 484 MB

PC / MAC / ANDROID: - -

I inserted in Android the option to change the opacity and the font size. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes