Cheat Mod Ren'Py Bastard Girls R Cheat Mod [1.3.0.1] [jsbb9999]

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
jsbb9999 - Have to say I love your mods!(y)

This mod "might" actually make this game playable - lol.
(Buggy game - great mod.)

Very simple mod(s) that do exactly what they say the do without taking up screen space and not "trying" to be too fancy.
Simple concept that works!

P.s - Love the newer look of the - txt, colours, etc compared to the "grey" of High-Rise Climb - also another "Must have" mod.
Any chance of a mod face-lift in the future for that one also?

Thanks for all your work.
Cheers
thanks!!
i did the color changes to HRC as well on the last update, check it out :)

Reactions: Twistty

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Updated Cheat Mod
# 1.1.5.1
- Change button FILLME to (ZAP)
- Change button colors
- Add (D+) button on top left corner for quick jumping to the next day

xSk8eRx

Feb 20, 2019
yea doesnt jump in the morning when you wake up but in the afternoon after school

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
when i try the mod on the latest version of the game it does not work i get errors on the game

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
that jumping to next day function though, it made me cannot go to school.
yea doesnt jump in the morning when you wake up but in the afternoon after school
WE, cool kids, stay up late and wake up late!!!! WE SKIP SCHOOL!!
... just kidding, should be fixed now :)

when i try the mod on the latest version of the game it does not work i get errors on the game
what ver game and what ver mod? what patches you used?
what error do you see?

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
I can't play the 6th quest of Elena, anyone have solutions?
Please ask that in the main game thread. this thread is only for cheat-mod discussion.

Как решить проблему ? View attachment 350860
Sorry I do not understand Russian. But that screenshot seems to show un-patched game version.
Please post/ask that in the main game thread as this thread is only for cheat-mod discussion, they should be able to help you there. thanks

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
hi jsbb9999 , if u could help me i am using the compressed version , there an error mp3 missing becoz compressed version music is removed , if u could give me a save file with all the cheat on , can u use my name Amir Alteni for MC name ty !

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
hi jsbb9999 , if u could help me i am using the compressed version , there an error mp3 missing becoz compressed version music is removed , if u could give me a save file with all the cheat on , can u use my name Amir Alteni for MC name ty !
er.... this is a trick question yes? or a super late april fool joke?

mahmoud2227

Jul 29, 2018
i got this problem

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bgm/SEMARGL - Credo Revolution (Zardonic Remix).mp3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3360, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1019, in periodic
six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 997, in periodic_thread_main
periodic_pass()
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 938, in periodic_pass
c.periodic()
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 420, in periodic
topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bgm/SEMARGL - Credo Revolution (Zardonic Remix).mp3'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Bastard GirlsR 1.1
Wed Jul 31 18:34:39 2019

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Mod is currently broken. Keeps breaking when it tries to locate anything in the bgm/* section.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
i got this problem

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3360, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1019, in periodic
six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 997, in periodic_thread_main
periodic_pass()
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 938, in periodic_pass
c.periodic()
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 420, in periodic
topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\SPIDER\Downloads\Compressed\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Bastard GirlsR 1.1
Wed Jul 31 18:34:39 2019
Mod is currently broken. Keeps breaking when it tries to locate anything in the bgm/* section.
Thats from the game, not the mod. the mod has nothing to do with BGM or missing files.
I suggest you make sure you got the full version of the game and all the patches.