Cheat Mod Ren'Py Bastard Girls R - Teleport mod [v0.1.5] [Manfegor]

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Overview:
I present the General Interlocation Nanotransporter Interface Enhanced™ aka GINIE for you to reach your destination faster.

Updated: 2019.09.11
Game/Creator: Bastard Girls R /
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.1.5
Game Version: 1.2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Uninstall:

Changelog:

Known issue:

Download:

p1.png p2.png

Last edited:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Good to see your still creating mods Manfegor, sadly the save reset bug still occurs, I hit it after getting the first side quest, any save after entering the cave after that resets back to before you go to the cave while you were in town.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Good to see your still creating mods Manfegor, sadly the save reset bug still occurs, I hit it after getting the first side quest, any save after entering the cave after that resets back to before you go to the cave while you were in town.
I can't really recreate this. :S
Please give me a step-by-step description of what you did, where you went, who you talked and when you used the mod for tp. Also where you saved which resets.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I had the mod running from complete restart...
Once I got to the point of doing the cave mission, I saved outside before going in, that save was perfect, it even reloaded properly with the mod active.
Saved once in the cave, completed the quest, left back to the quest giver saved before handing it in, handed it in got the deliver parcels quest went to do that did something stupid reloaded the latest save and the game reset to before the cave mission, however I now remember both quests were active in the log even though the other one was completed...
Tried loading a save from in the cave, it loaded to before the cave, loaded the before the cave it loaded the correct spot.
Finished cave again, handed in quest everything looked right, saved in the ladies tower, started the next quest, realised i wanted to do something else, reloaded, and was before the cave bug hunt in town again outside the ladies tower (all saves reloaded here). TP'd to Badlands to get to the cave quicker, and from the exterior of the cave to the plaza area where the tower is.
Removed the mod, did the same things from cave onwards, all saves working.
Not sure what exactly caused it, hopefully that can narrow it down. Mod active sidequests didnt seem to complete, didnt mark as complete in the Log. I have the 1.2.8 bugfix if that could have caused an issue with the mod?

Last edited:

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
A shame this mod never get updated , was really nice to have it but now missing many spots :( Was really good because always extremely long times needed before so still hope to see a update