Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
GUYS What the hell am I supposed to do in the Cave? Ive been killing tons of shit but idk how to finish this quest.
its finished when you visit the cage...

when you buy a pickaxe at the gasstation you can try to find valuable resources there... like gold, silver, etc...

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Oh Lord... feels like i answered questions bout the "EventIncEsc.rpy" error a thousand times...

Install this:
Download FixBug BGR 1.1-5
Fix bug Log Quest :
I know the feeling :cautious:

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
GUYS What the hell am I supposed to do in the Cave? Ive been killing tons of shit but idk how to finish this quest.
First time you get in there that's it you have finished the quest no more in this version it's just one of the pretty bad ways of getting money by mining after you have found your way through the maze that feels worse to navigate than the mansion in original one

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
how weird, after 28 or was it 29 days ...my days reset back to 1
minor problem though, as it didn't reset anything else

Last edited:

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
how bout beginning of a new month ;-) ... theres a day limit of 30 days in the game... so after 30 days a new month start...
should've have put "month" then, if they want to do it like that

edit: shit, my maid level got reset.

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
there are 10 main quests and the implemented part of the Elena questline (shall be continued in the next update), if you did this youre done with content...
That's odd why is it with the Unren it shows that theres a bunch of scenes that I haven't seen?

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Hm it seems that make Android Version port is much bigger problem, than i thought.
Hope you dont forget Leocid2 :)

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Hm it seems that make Android Version port is much bigger problem, than i thought.
Hope you dont forget Leocid2 :)
sorry bro, but i pray to all gods who are willing to hear me that he first is fixing all the bugs, removing the penalty-system, improving the navigation and getting some more content done before hes going to port the game...

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
i cant even enter the cave i keep getting "it looks too dangerous i better stay away"

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes