tara66

Dec 24, 2018
have you already done the ritual with sophie? iirr she will after that and after the Karmen quest
i did the ritual but the quest with karmen i got the card to hand her but i cant give it to her cuz she keeps callin me an idiot and refuses to trade with me

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
i did the ritual but the quest with karmen i got the card to hand her but i cant give it to her cuz she keeps callin me an idiot and refuses to trade with me
hmm... as i did get the card and went to her it worked... guess you already installed the bugfixes... cant remember if theres a clue or workaround here... *headscratching*

Edit: Well ive found these Variables for Karmen with the Renpy Save Editor... id suggest make a backup of youre save and change the values like on the screenshot:
Karmen.JPG

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-save-editor-v1-6-1-last-moment.6456/

no guarantee that itll work... ;-)

Edit 2: Well, the KarmenEncuntro value is the amount of times youve met her... so i guess theres no need to change that...

Last edited:

rookes1997

Sep 16, 2017
Can someone share save with triggered Elen's 6th quest please
Because i just can't get it -_-, she does not want to appear there at all -_-
Realy Please!

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
hmm... as i did get the card and went to her it worked... guess you already installed the bugfixes... cant remember if theres a clue or workaround here... *headscratching*

Edit: Well ive found these Variables for Karmen with the Renpy Save Editor... id suggest make a backup of youre save and change the values like on the screenshot:
View attachment 347126

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-save-editor-v1-6-1-last-moment.6456/

no guarantee that itll work... ;-)

Edit 2: Well, the KarmenEncuntro value is the amount of times youve met her... so i guess theres no need to change that...
ok i got that and im gonna try with a fresh start b4 i try to edit anything

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Can someone share save with triggered Elen's 6th quest please
Because i just can't get it -_-, she does not want to appear there at all -_-
Realy Please!
so i guess you have the 1000 strength already... did you talk to Elisa bout Elena too?

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
i need to ask whats with the door thats closed at the school and will it ever open?

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
i need to ask whats with the door thats closed at the school and will it ever open?
There are a lot of doors that do not open or places you can't visit only things you can do are pretty much fuck the 2 girls in pizza place event fuck your maid fuck Elena on 2 different dates and random misc stuff that are not important like mining in the cave etc

DewyDuck24

Jan 2, 2018
I keep getting bmg/SMERGAL - credo Revolution (Zardonic Remix).MP3 cannot find file everytime I start the game up at the main menu help please.

imtheguy

Nov 19, 2017
I suggest everyone take the developer's advice and just find something else to play. The game requires so much grinding to make any progress unless you use cheats that it's not worth the effort for what little content exists in the game. When anyone voices any kind of criticism the dev's response is "If you don't like it, find something else." That is the most childish response I've ever heard. Even if you have a worthy complaint that is how the dev responds. This game will never be finished and the way he behaves makes me believe that this game is just a scam to get money and he has no actual intention of ever finishing. Do yourself a favor and take the dev's advice and delete this game and find something else that's actually worth your time.

Reactions: genthrow and balo

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
I suggest everyone take the developer's advice and just find something else to play. The game requires so much grinding to make any progress unless you use cheats that it's not worth the effort for what little content exists in the game. When anyone voices any kind of criticism the dev's response is "If you don't like it, find something else." That is the most childish response I've ever heard. Even if you have a worthy complaint that is how the dev responds. This game will never be finished and the way he behaves makes me believe that this game is just a scam to get money and he has no actual intention of ever finishing. Do yourself a favor and take the dev's advice and delete this game and find something else that's actually worth your time.
I'm on disability pension so I have nothing else than time :ROFLMAO: but yeah considering this is remaking it it might get the old scenes added in fast in some form but getting new content is going to take as long as it takes for Miura to make new Berserk chapter

Reactions: Seif

rookes1997

Sep 16, 2017
Okey, i passed that quest with dates but now have other problem.
I need to get bikini and secondary quest advices me to go to Cecilia for help. I come to her but she only allows me to try lucky box from which i only get toys -_-

Wolfstar5

Jun 22, 2018
I keep getting this error message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Steve\Downloads\BastardGirlsR-11-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Steve\Downloads\BastardGirlsR-11-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 304, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Users\Steve\Downloads\BastardGirlsR-11-pc\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

Tue Jul 16 18:30:32 2019

kartasio

Oct 14, 2017
I like a lot that game and the little rpg concept and crafting give it a good playability. I expect a lot of new updates.

But call it v 1.3 its so confused cause the game isnt finised (its a real 0.1- 0.11).

Also have a strong bug inside the caves (fighting vs a sneke in the left place) that make you back to your bedrom, fuck your screen with a visual bug and stop your farming and fights in the cave cause u will be teleported everything that u want fight vs a snake if the bug affected you.

Finally, i dont like anything the rng about dresses pull (if u fail 1 pull u will fail all that day), some phone message can fuck your game 100% (one notice that make u pay 5000$) and who stack again and again.

But the game have another bug that let you start a new game and only reset the money that u losed, playing your last file and having +100 money (without that -5000 or -10000).

(Also have a little lag showing video scenes and the map place where u have Sophie´s mother, aunt and the lider).

Last edited:
Reactions: HorusXD
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes