TallTallLou

Sep 2, 2018
elena quest "i have returned to school city on sat" tried morning , noon and evening. but still can't enter school. any idea about this quest ?

mamooon2

Jul 7, 2017
Install this:
Download FixBug BGR 1.1-5
Fix bug Log Quest :
I already downloaded these files, however I don´t know how to install them

can someone tell me how please?

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
elena quest "i have returned to school city on sat" tried morning , noon and evening. but still can't enter school. any idea about this quest ?
not school... school city...
the place where you meet Karmen... in front of youre home... green button with tree and bench...

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
I already did that and there's still the same bug when I visit the director
did you overwrite all files while pasting it in? cuz i installed the fix and questlog fix and had no problems with the director...
well, as workaround you could switch to spanish language before visiting the director... and switch back after you left her... should work too iirr....

Reactions: mamooon2

mamooon2

Jul 7, 2017
did you overwrite all files while pasting it in? cuz i installed the fix and questlog fix and had no problems with the director...
well, as workaround you could switch to spanish language before visiting the director... and switch back after you left her... should work too iirr....
It worked! Thank you!

GrapeRushPerv

May 10, 2017
Is getting the red bikini random or is it after u unlock the beach area for elana
I keep getting that dam Kat looking fucker

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
Please tell me how I can complete Elena's fourth quest here: Your date did not turn out into a solid relation because Elena is a lighthead, maybe Elisa can help you.
I talked to Elisa but she talks all the time: Boss do not come to close to me, I am not worthy of your presence.
Then I went to my room, but no one came to me to talk either to Sophie or to Elisа.

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Please tell me how I can complete Elena's fourth quest here: Your date did not turn out into a solid relation because Elena is a lighthead, maybe Elisa can help you.
I talked to Elisa but she talks all the time: Boss do not come to close to me, I am not worthy of your presence.
Then I went to my room, but no one came to me to talk either to Sophie or to Elisа.
when elisa got her makeover shes coming to your home... idk exactly how much days it took... but go to your room at day time... if enough days passed she will appear at your door... if not... try again a few days later...

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
ERROR is happening, plz help ---

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/MiniGBanio.rpy", line 7, in script call
call screen qte
File "game/tl/english/EventIncEsc.rpy", line 163, in script
va "Yes, and 70% of all the girls that attend this school, too."
TypeError: %o format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/MiniGBanio.rpy", line 7, in script call
call screen qte
File "game/tl/english/EventIncEsc.rpy", line 163, in script
va "Yes, and 70% of all the girls that attend this school, too."
File "D:\PC Games\!!!\!11\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 694, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\PC Games\!!!\!11\BastardGirlsR-1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1311, in say
what = what % tag_quoting_dict
TypeError: %o format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Bastard GirlsR 1.1
Sun Jul 14 08:27:20 2019
Ya I have this same problem

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
90% of the comments are people asking same things over and over again when all of it has been answered in last couple pages

Reactions: alala69

DaDUde

Jul 16, 2017
Keep visiting her in the evening and try the next saturday morning. Eventually she'll be there.

Can somebody put ALL the patches on the first page so that people would stop whining about bugs?

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
when elisa got her makeover shes coming to your home... idk exactly how much days it took... but go to your room at day time... if enough days passed she will appear at your door... if not... try again a few days later...
[/ QUOTE]
I do not know when she will do (make make) makeup and who will she make make up? In my case, Sophie forces me to make up Elis at the very beginning of the game when we meet at the school (the very first quest).

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes