EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2wpcPNkl6c2DYqYOkDNKtXVHDAaqbwFUlgYi9jQchEpifS1SuaVUkQemwDgC3hLv_large_2.jpg

Overview:
You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-29
Release Date: 2022-05-28
Developer: Leocid2 -
Censored: No
Version: 2.3
Language: English, Spanish
Previous game: Bastard Girls
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v2.2 Fix 1): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: -
Walkthrough2 -

Bloodhunter thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

BastardGirlsR_Dif7P9uyi6.jpg BastardGirlsR_mPx5e98EVV.jpg BastardGirlsR_VxVyrVbUHh.jpg BastardGirlsR_x8LqeIGUlb.jpg BastardGirlsR_yDYhtoSMP4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Remake? Interesting I hope that if this has the mansion it's going to easier to navigate considering that most of the rooms in there had no purpose other than lead to other room

I would have known about this earlier if they didn't block me from their patreon for removing my pledge because I lost around 40% of my income :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
so we have to start from the begining... i fucking hate grinding and remakes, will give it a try and see what they improved...

console commands to make it less grinding -->

Comida = Food
Fuerza = Muscle
Estudio = Study
Energia = Energy cell
Dinero = Money
Pop = Popularity
Rep = Reputation
labia = Speaks
BuenM = Good master

Example: Comida = 9999

(remember words are case sensitive so respect Capital letters)

Last edited:
May 30, 2017
Even for bullshit fantasy armor, that takes the fucking cake...

It doesnt even obey the laws of physics, its a metal plate that is hanging below the bust fastened only by a backstrap that sits below the plate. They couldn't even spring for shoulder straps.

Maybe they fire acid milk from their nips and use these to keep their "cannons" angled correctly?

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ist he original completed ??

if not, then i dont get why restarting it again... another game that you have to wait many years before it reach the time to be remade again and again ..... fuck i hope not :/

PS : ok i just noticed that the original is abandonned... sound promissing :/

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well i hope its more enjoyable than the original one...i just say mansion and that hellish grind. :sneaky:

so we have to start from the begining... i fucking hate grinding and remakes, will give it a try and see what they improved...
Thats pretty much what i was thinking when i saw the thread popping up. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Someone know cheats because its very long to receive points for study adn other things

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes