Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Bikini Contest Win give you no reward only the sex scene. Thats really nice .... the fucking money farming goes back to hell. Thats whole mechanic is not reworked. Its still the same bullshit ever and he continue give more "content" in the Game.
And that content is only a single event for Red or Sophie Date.

I dont interest anymore to play the game and continue update the Walkthroughs. So someone else should update the Walkthrough 1.6C from me.

I have to bring the repairparts every 5 days, the gym is only visit every week to collect a bit money and refresh the advertice. I have to pay every 7 days the persons for the beach. Maintaince the whole area every 20 days and then i have to do the cave run every fucking day, that i can pay everything and hold up a bit cash. The carwash system is bullshit like ever i must set my slaves for rest and hygiene by my self. They are sitting at home and cant do it by them self?

Really if the developer read this...... play your own game by yourself that you see how your mechanic fucks the player! IF someone want to use cheats i can understand that really!

That whole day mechanic is boring as shit only to get some single content? The 3 Witches of whatever ... My tip for 1.8! Bring up a ressource managment, develop it that your slaves have not only got a body and can use her brains too to rest and shower.
Its just start with that fucking food lost in the school. If i want to use the carwash i need to speak there to Ellie, really nice if that kyo scene blocks it and to switch it its be a lottery where you loose permantly food reserve! NICE!

Then the Carwash and Beach Maintance do an automatic system inside that everything is been automaticly buy it. Why i have to check every fucking area by my self to check if i must buy new equipment?! Why does the equipment is loosing so extrem there stabillity? What they are doing with? The jetsky is driving over land? The boat crushs in every single reef? The squad is driving over lava? And now the important question what is the brings me to hold up a fucking beach or carwash if i have to hold up to do so much every single day and the result is so less.
The only good thing from the beach is the fame boost. But i cant close the beach so i have to hold it up or i loose money and fame. So with that beach resort you are in that fucking mechanic cage.

So your game at the moment is to see some short contents to get some girls .... for what?! You have to do the same bullshit every fucking day begining with the cave and mining and ends with save and load to get the best result of everything at night.
I have a really bad feeling if you brings the clubhouse or whatever in the game that will be explode the whole mechanic grinding completly.

Oh i forgot here the last Walkthrough from 1.6C. If someone want to update it for the few new scenes have fun.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bastard-girls-r-v1-7-leocid2.33364/post-4442158

Last edited:

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
Bikini Contest Win give you no reward only the sex scene. Thats really nice .... the fucking money farming goes back to hell. Thats whole mechanic is not reworked. Its still the same bullshit ever and he continue give more "content" in the Game.
And that content is only a single event for Red or Sophie Date.

I dont interest anymore to play the game and continue update the Walkthroughs. So someone else should update the Walkthrough 1.6C from me.

I have to bring the repairparts every 5 days, the gym is only visit every week to collect a bit money and refresh the advertice. I have to pay every 7 days the persons for the beach. Maintaince the whole area every 20 days and then i have to do the cave run every fucking day, that i can pay everything and hold up a bit cash. The carwash system is bullshit like ever i must set my slaves for rest and hygiene by my self. They are sitting at home and cant do it by them self?

Really if the developer read this...... play your own game by yourself that you see how your mechanic fucks the player! IF someone want to use cheats i can understand that really!

That whole day mechanic is boring as shit only to get some single content? The 3 Witches of whatever ... My tip for 1.8! Bring up a ressource managment, develop it that your slaves have not only got a body and can use her brains too to rest and shower.
Its just start with that fucking food lost in the school. If i want to use the carwash i need to speak there to Ellie, really nice if that kyo scene blocks it and to switch it its be a lottery where you loose permantly food reserve! NICE!

Then the Carwash and Beach Maintance do an automatic system inside that everything is been automaticly buy it. Why i have to check every fucking area by my self to check if i must buy new equipment?! Why does the equipment is loosing so extrem there stabillity? What they are doing with? The jetsky is driving over land? The boat crushs in every single reef? The squad is driving over lava? And now the important question what is the brings me to hold up a fucking beach or carwash if i have to hold up to do so much every single day and the result is so less.
The only good thing from the beach is the fame boost. But i cant close the beach so i have to hold it up or i loose money and fame. So with that beach resort you are in that fucking mechanic cage.

So your game at the moment is to see some short contents to get some girls .... for what?! You have to do the same bullshit every fucking day begining with the cave and mining and ends with save and load to get the best result of everything at night.
I have a really bad feeling if you brings the clubhouse or whatever in the game that will be explode the whole mechanic grinding completly.
you are a scholar and a saint sir

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm stuck....kyo put guards through out the school and Alexia blames the mc, her quest just says "wait for the events to continue to unfold" when does this happen becuase I'm about 4 weeks into this update and nothing is happening...still havent seen miranda so I'm stuck there also.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
someone mentioned a 1.7 fix anyone have that?
also im stuck at miranda quest 7 and alexia quest 2

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Every afternoon when I leave school Sofie keeps saying congratulation on your first day :oops: I believed Im on day 200+ game wont proceed.

seton

Nov 12, 2017
The 1.7 update has more disappointment than content.
Also, has (the teacher) Olivia's quest already implemented?

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
The 1.7 update has more disappointment than content.
Also, has (the teacher) Olivia's quest already implemented?
Olivia's quest gona be in version 1.8. But I dont understand Leo,he say thet next update only be for Cornelia.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Really i very dissapointed on this update. I waited so much update with Alexia and Miranda but 75% of this update was in previous version of game
I'm phinking in next update with Alexia and Miranda also be scense from previous version of game. Ok story line was good,but seriosly put only 1 sex scense for Miranda & Alexia?Also this is not full version 1.7 leo dont put quest for Cornelia,like he didn't put garden class in ver.1.6

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes