Ren'Py - Abandoned - Bastard Girls R [v2.3] [Leocid2]

1. 3.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

vacilated between 3 and 4 stars here. Love the weird setting, love the stylized bimbos and there's even a bit of variety with some normal body types. The sexual content looks pretty good too, but the game needs some work. It's playable with the cheat mod but the food parameter is absurd and should be removed or tweaked. The maps are kind of a mess and the quest system is confusing. Overall it's playable but could use an overhaul. Worth a play if you are into stylized bimbos and harems.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Giovany

5 minutes in the game and mc having sex with someone i dont want to and i dont have a say in it..... great you already lost 1 point

hurting my eyes with ugly models thats another -1 point
    crappiest interface i have everseen so here is another -1 point
    uninteresting story and dialogs thats get you another -1 point
    couldnt even find any good side of the game so thats -99 points

waste of time
  3. 5.00 star(s)

3dmgame

Massive content with variety of hot girls either in modern or anicent clothe, just a bit confused cuz there is no official walkthrough to help player progress the game. :eek:Other than that, is perfect.:)
  4. 2.00 star(s)

whiteTpoison

Me encantaría poder ponerle mas estrellas a este juego, porque lo sigo desde hace mucho, pero a pesar de todo el tiempo transcurrido sigue flaqueando en muchas cosas.

Para empezar, el balanceo general de las cosas es absurdo, tanto de stats, como de el sistema monetario y sistema de combate.
    El juego te pone barreras absurdamente altas, que te obligan a usar trampas para subir las stats, el dinero, y hasta el nivel de tus personajes. Esto le quita todo el sentido de progresión al juego.

El sistema de comida y energía simplemente esta para empeorar las cosas aun mas. Hay sistemas de penalización de movimiento mas simples en esta clase de juegos, como un sistema horario, o una cantidad de movimientos especifica.

En fin, esta review no es para echar hate, es porque sigo el juego desde hace mucho, y creo que nunca le acertó con la jugabilidad. Un gran paso para solucionar esto es balancear el juego de arriba a abajo, sacar todo el grindeo innecesario y las penalizaciones constantes (No podes comer tranquilo ni en la escuela que te bajan stats xD)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

r4iden

este juego tiene una calidad de putisimamadre, leocid es un exelente artista a la hora de crear mujeres musculosas ,la historia esta muy bien lograda ,los dialogos son geneiales,lo juego cada vez que sale una actualizacion. espero siga trabajando porque este jeugo tiene muchisimo potencial, hasta spin off puede sacar.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

樟葉莲

This review is based on my long-term opinion about the game.
    The story is good, characters are incredible (to my taste), the progression is messy but using walkthrough makes things easy, i guess i was lucky but i didn't find any bug at all.
    Well, honestly; This has an incredible potential, after it gets polished enough this will become amazing, so that's why i'm giving 5 stars now, it's what i think the game will be in some time, at least it's what i hope for.
    To be honest, the grind is awfull, so if you do not want to have any headache, i recommend you to play with cheats, at least for stats.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

RemiliaScarlett

great models and animation the game is good

IF : you unable the use of console comands and use saveedit to find out the names of the variables (they are in spanish) and just remove the grindy aspect of the game (at least the stat grind, especially food because MC can't walk more than 2 km before collapsing for some reason, but still can sex 8 girls in a day smh)

PS : downed a star because let's be honest without console/cheat the game is unplayable. There is actually no "game" part, only painful meaningless farm. I wish the dev would stop adding such content (and i'm not against farm, I play a lot of survival games where you need to pick every fkin tin can to build a house with them, but there you have some fun while farming, meanwhile in this game the farm is just annoying)
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Nscovil88

The new "update" doesn't change anything.

The "food" option is still the most annoying aspect of the game and since the mod/cheat is no longer available the game is pointless to play. You spend more time "passed out" than actually enjoying nude amazons.

It really needs a gallery page and unlocker. The "exploration" needs rewritten or removed. You're barely able to "explore" 3 slides before passing out or running out of energy or some such lame excuse. Regardless, if you're in the same building or across town.

The "quest" page is broken. It gives you a few hints then just stops. Meaning, you have to aimless wander around hoping to trigger something before the inevitable passing out.

I just want to smash buff amazons, but you barely (if at all) get to do that. Instead i'm telling bimbos to take a shower that don't even "live" with me despite them being MY bimbos.

It's not fun and it's not worth playing. Don't waste your time on this game.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Kaelthas

I cannot pass the secondary quest with money over 1000. I am working the whole weekend and then on monday it says you lose 500 bla bla and then you lose 600 bla bla. What the fuck, how can I earn only 120 with job, then lose all money with a single message. I played until day 20 and I never got over 0 with money at the start of new weekend. I do not like to save, load until it gets good so I hope, the developer changes the money system. I did not play worse rng and money losing game.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

MattShizzle

WAY too difficult, no intro to show how to use the (awkward) interface plus the need to pump up attributes/skills AND lots of places to lose skills. You also literally pass out every time you miss ONE meal causing you to lose strength. Bad.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    +Story seems interesting.
    +If you like muscled girls girls looks hot.
    +We have animations.

Bad Points
    -Gameplay is grindy ass hell. Even with cheat mods its still need lots of time to get scenes because if you use cheats for getting scenes with girls its broke the game. So you can get items and cheat your own stats and this mean you still need grind girls stats. Its pretty boring and nonsense. And worst part is its not worth at all.
    -Sex scenes are little bit bad. They are lack of more position and angles. We can only see one angle or poisition while having sex and its just short looped sex scene. Not worth that much grind, sandbox play etc...
    -Sandbox gameplay is not always feels good but everyone know sandbox with grind is worst! VN grindy gameplay even can be better because you can skip thoose grinds with just 1-2 button but in sanbox you need travel between places for this and thats pretty much pain in the ass...
    -We have lots of mis speelled words, non transleted spanish words and dialuge bugs etc...
    -Systems like slave system complete mess and i dont saw any player like theese systems.
    -Sex animations looks little bit odd. They need lots of work for being good.

For The End
    Its not good game... I dont want tell bad game but its little bit in mess with lots of problem. If DEV manage to fix them and i dont think he will because this is not new game it could be good game but at this rate this is pretty much poor and waste of time.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Mephistofeles

You. The guy who is going to dowload this. The guy who is looking at reviews of the game thinking about doint it, and giving it a try. It cant be as bad as some comments said that it is right? Right. The girls look pretty hot, and the story is a good power fantasy, right? Right. Well, stop. Really. STOP.
    First you need to ask yourself.... Im ready for farming like a korean child (either korea works) for HOURS? Im ok with some of the cringiest dialogue ever written? It is ok for me to read one of the WORST translated games in this site, and that is incluiding the machine translated tittles?
    Are you ok doing all of that AND STILL MISS 75% OF THE CONTENT OF THE GAME, BECAUSE THE STORY FUCKED UP WITH A BUG SOMEWHERE AND NOW YOU LOST FOREVER THAT SAVE? AND YOU HAVE TO REDO EVERYTHING AGAIN FROM ONE OF YOU EARLIEST SAVES?
    Thats my story with this game. Thats everyone story with this game. This game need to stop being updated and the developer needs to spend at least a year worth of updates just fixing everything thats broken. You can forever loose story events (MAIN story events, i meant) just because another event just happen to be in the same day. Really.
    I dont want to sound mean. This game is hot, and when the dialogue is not cringe worthy is pretty fun. But oh dear satan the errors i named are very, very real.
    You have been warned.
    Btw dont even try to cheat out of this torture, that will just fuck up more of the code of the game.
    EDIT: Keep in mind , this review was made when the version 1.4 (i think) was the up to date. The game could had become something completly different, but looking at certains reviews (the ones that dont start with THIS GAME IS AWESOME BECAUSE BIG ASS) i can see it doenst. But i dont know. Not going to subject my self to this torture again.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Zanene

Great job on the renders I must say , but the sandbox part is really exhausting as well as the grind part, (Food,money,str,knowledge etc), I mean wow there is a lot of stats and those needs a lots of points, I do not mind grind games but there is to much things to focus on to really appreciate the story, dials and such. Well this is only my opinion I wish you good luck, cause even it is not my taste I'm sure there is a lot of ppl liking your job.
    PS: Sorry for my english I know it's bad ^^'
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Vulgi

Usually i dont review a game .. coz i am not an english native speaker and don´t want to torture you with my bad writing ^^ but i make an ecxeption here.

Pro
    - renders are good if you into amazon like women
    - the story is "okay" at least its not a story used in 9 from 10 games.

Cons
    - the MC is a whimp and every women on the island has more balls.
    - buggy as hell
    - impossible to play without cheats "coz RNG will slow down or kill any progress"
    - nearly every feature in this game has no other purpose than more grind
    - dev adds more useless and not rewarding game mechanics than content

Conclusion
    If you like the renders and busty women in general you should play the non remasterd version of this game .. it´s a buggy mess but has a lot more content and less grind.

Edit: 1
    Two years have past .. and i decided to give this game a chance to redeem itself .

The Grind is worse than bevore, now you have to level up your Maid with your own Skillpoints -.-

The Game is still forcing you to cheat.

Poor Questlog / Hints / no up to date Walkthrough .. many dead ends if you do quests in the wrong order .. and so on

This is probably the most unstable game (with good renders) on f95
    I have to change my 2 star rating to 1 star.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

555nase

For me, this game is just wow, go on with the great work :)
    I really like the carakters and the story, also there is enough content for some hours of gameplay already. The game can be grindy, but there are cheats which can help with that. I'm looking forward to upcoming patches and much more content :)
  16. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

I really really tried but bugs and crashed broke the game FAR too often on top of much of what others say being true.

And I am ok with the need of using cheats to bypass w/e someone maybe likes to even grind in this game and not just sex wise, so it fine cheats for rest.

But no idea, slow, buggy, crashes, poor mc, just ahgg.....

Models look overall fine some even good animations are also quite decent but ... guess what no gallery as many point out sooo.... ya...
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Canade

This game is painful in so many ways and also a great game in many ways. Complicated is as good of an explanation as I can give.

Animations 5/5
    Characters 5/5
    Gameplay 4/5
    Combat 5/5
    Grind 1/5

This game is a heavy grind, the food system is brutal, the energy system is brutal, and increasing stats will take a very long time without a mod. So why a 4? The story is very well written and the characters are well developed. The atmosphere of the game is relaxing, the music choices are very good, the sound and voice effects fit the game well, and It's easy to tell that the developer put a lot of time and effort into this game. I also like the addition of combat that was added to the game and feel that it goes well with the theme.

I never liked that Sophie doesn't get more than 2 H-scenes, one repeatable.

I'd recommend playing the game, but only with a mod.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Keldar

There is zero pint to downloading this game.

This game is a candidate for the worse grind on the site. The sex scenes are short the time invested vs story progression vs fap content is terrible. And the story makes no sense and i have never seen a story contradict itself over and over again.

The mechanics are pointless, the grind is espeically terrible and this is a remake of and game using the same assets as before but you get far less content so... yay!?

This game isn't going to get better either with time as far too much content is gated behind huge time sinks. Who wants to spend hours doing pointless shit to get their rocks off?
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Elektrix

This game has a lot of promise. I am constantly looking forward to the next version update. The girls are beautiful and there is plenty to explore. I also like the addition of the turn based combat. It needs some love, but definitely a good play so far.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Cesarbr

I excluded this game when I arrived at the part of choosing bikini in the mall, honestly never seen more annoying minigame. I don't know if Dev follows the reports here, but I think he has learned about rendering images, phyton language, but not how he creates adult games, gamers want good images and good story, not these frustrating minigames that exhaust our patience , treating us like the mentally handicapped. It had everything to be a good game, were it not for the creator's desire to annoy people who try to play.
    I do not criticize used English as it is not my official language either and I know how hard it is to try to write in another language. 1 star for the female characters who are very beautiful.