Mod Ren'Py Bastard - LaikDink's Walkthrough and Improvement mod [Season 2 Ep2] [Clerik]

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
1649144169067.png

Overview:
(Walkthrough & Improvement mod for Bastard)​

Updated: 17/06/2023
Game/Creator: Bastard/ Clerik - F95zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: Season 2 Ep2
Game Version: Season 2 Ep2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:

1649144466273.png 1649144654490.png 1649144679570.png 1649144796574.png 1649144928705.png 1649144994564.png

Last edited:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Bastard [Epi.8] + LaikDink's WT Mod

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee or as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Thank for this mod I was waiting for it for a long time but since I played the game several times and tried every possibility I think the opposite path with Jill works better for now it has more content and makes her obedient and submissive I don't know if you get more points with her maybe works better in the future or not

• Red Heart
Reactions: LaikDink

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Thank for this mod I was waiting for it for a long time but since I played the game several times and tried every possibility I think the opposite path with Jill works better for now it has more content and makes her obedient and submissive I don't know if you get more points with her maybe works better in the future or not
Yeah, maybe your perspective is true. I may try your choice here because when I made a mod I just looked into the script and the variables that can have as many points as you can so I might miss something. Thank you for your information. Appreciate that

Reactions: vimey

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Yeah, maybe your perspective is true. I may try your choice here because when I made a mod I just looked into the script and the variables that can have as many points as you can so I might miss something. Thank you for your information. Appreciate that
Happy to help and thank you again ,this game is really tricky sometimes but I think as it's name says you have to be a Bastard when you get a chance ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: LaikDink

Twice

May 7, 2017
idk if it's only me but the files is removed by cloudflare?
after extract the files become stream.txt

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
i have posted a bunch of text errors in the game thread that the dev says are fixed.. not sure if you used an old script or if he just said its fixed but forgot to upload a new fixed version lmao... at any rate your script replaces his so might wanna have a look and fix it in your own script.
and thanks for the mod :)

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
i have posted a bunch of text errors in the game thread that the dev says are fixed.. not sure if you used an old script or if he just said its fixed but forgot to upload a new fixed version lmao... at any rate your script replaces his so might wanna have a look and fix it in your own script.
and thanks for the mod :)
yeah maybe I've used the old ones. Sorry about that

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 1740952

Overview:
(Walkthrough & Improvement mod for Bastard)​

Updated: 05/04/2022
Game/Creator: Bastard/ Clerik - F95zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: Episode 8
Game Version: Episode 8
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Updated to Ep8

Reactions: Chrisdarock19