Unreal Engine Abandoned Bat Explorer VR [v1.5] [Aerys]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1006049_1503536282.aerys_ad_2c.jpg

Overview:
Bat Explorer is a VR game where you get vored (swallowed, inserted, etc) by a giant furry bat person. It is a clickthrough-style 3d animated VR experience, similar to old flash yiff games. You choose what route you want the animation to take by grabbing an orb with a label on it, then clicking the right trigger to advance. Includes oral vore, anal vore, paw teasing, and even lets you sit in the bat's maw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-01-13
Release Date: 2018-07-17
Developer: Aerys -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thank you toastywaffelz for sharing the game

Annotation 2021-01-13 204438.png unknown.png unknown (1).png

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
After having sat here for several minutes scrolling up and down the page, reading and looking at the images. While trying to come up with a dignified comment that I could make about the game.
I have come to the conclusion that the most dignified comment that I can think of is, W!T!F!!!
No kink shaming is involved in my commentary decision.
My commentary is based on the game concept alone.

Does anyone else agree with my observation?

Haosbrt

Jun 25, 2020
everyday the furries here have some kind of new kink im fascinated by this,like im an scientist and im watching this furry community evolve ,im not judging but damn...shit someone had to animate and go through soo much hard work for this

anonarchiver

Sep 20, 2019
Aw yeah, the fates are looking out for me. Just as I get a Quest, this game comes out. Hopefully I'll be able to play once I get everything set up.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
>Bat Explorer
let me explain you this title: it's a furry game so everyone who plays it gets the Bat
there are various different bats, for example, cricket bat or baseball bat, made from wood or aluminum or other metal/composite
player will have a chance to explore them all once his firends/family/neighbour finds out he's a furry

D

Deleted member 1954024

-Hey son, so about this job that you spent so much hours on your computer everyday, what do you do exactly?
-Ehm... It's complicated...