SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
SeventhVixen
How about leaving some saves in the distro? Where do you start the game yourself to see the updated parts?

What kind of multithreading does one need? I3? I5? I7?
Why is saving such a hassle? Do you not save after every chapter? Where are your automatic saves spots?
Hey Canto.
Those engines updates were automatic, but all performance improvement helps general performance.
If you want some save, just ask in discord. Due to how multipaths work and how some options block others, a quite extensive library of saves would be needed for all players tastes.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wow 2019 and it's only 0,2?? what happened?? i hope updates now come out much more fastnow....i'm tempted to start this game cuz seems inetresting and graphic is good too..hope it will be worked on often from now on

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
wow 2019 and it's only 0,2?? what happened?? i hope updates now come out much more fastnow....i'm tempted to start this game cuz seems inetresting and graphic is good too..hope it will be worked on often from now on
0.20, not 0.2 XD

Anyway, releases are funny numbered sometimes more on percentage of main story completed (not content). Next 3 updates are 0.25, 0.30 and 0.50

Reactions: Joey the mangaka

ScrewMe

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Ah, rare kind of a game I'd give a buck to without a second thought. And the closest thing to GoT in here. Good to see it back.

Reactions: Joey the mangaka

Joey the mangaka

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2018
You need
Give the potion
Give the papers for friendship not lvl penketh
Close food trade
Give him the yellow wine in the Hartlepool
With this he your best buddy drinker

You need more than 70 of rel baralis

Reactions: Koseki16

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
The legend returns!!! SeventhVixen

Is the friendly path with Baralis still bugged?
I still can't talk to him in the tavern, even after I gave him paper and potion...
As joey said, You need the Tunstead wine too. When 0.25 is released and Grassmere is around, there will be new ways of getting stuff done on penketh before the end of chapter 1.

Reactions: Koseki16
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes