Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
The real question:

> When are we going to see this tag?

View attachment 3941236

• the MCs mother already saw him having sex with the maid
  • the sister is horny like a spanned crossbow
  • even the Countess is his cousin
Those can be fair questions, but I'll make you a question.
Do you want me to get banned from patreon for what asking that question here?
I'll let you think about it.

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
i can not advance in mayor baralis friendship path, i give him paper, i give him gold wine, i give him the love potion and nothing. what i am missing?

Joey the mangaka

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2018
i can not advance in mayor baralis friendship path, i give him paper, i give him gold wine, i give him the love potion and nothing. what i am missing?
The paper you shared for friendship or lvl?
You take troops -5
You take coin 0
You take grain +5
?

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
There is a bug since 0.19 on All humor changes that people failed to report since its day. That's why Baralis friendly path is botched. It's fixed for next version, that will drop when I know how the fuck I need to re-encode the fucking videos in order to work again. xD

Reactions: Arnië*I*

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
There is a bug since 0.19 on All humor changes that people failed to report since its day. That's why Baralis friendly path is botched. It's fixed for next version, that will drop when I know how the fuck I need to re-encode the fucking videos in order to work again. xD
Your game is one of the best i seen. You dont clone models and have a unique aproach to the gameplay. Bugs are inevitable because i imagine that you dont have an army of northkorean betatesters and the game have a high amount of complexity. There is an anachronism or two but is fine. I really like the shaman mushroom trip part. I was complaining about the mayor baralis friendship path because i want to see the dexter content but i can wait to the next update.

Last edited:

Joey the mangaka

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2018

Summer Special! All patrons

One shot of them;

Last edited:
Reactions: GR8PAIN

Joey the mangaka

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2018
0.21 LTV Release Thread

New
August 19

Available for: Steam players and Field Leaders

Note to regular players:

-This version will stay on Beta as long as it requires while I keep making 0.25, so when 0.25 arrives, we don't have problems 'cause the change of engine. As this one doesn't not have content, it not a great lost; but has very very important bug fixes that all players would greatly benefit. So Let's see when it it can go out of beta, absolute no rush.

Note for Steam players:

-This version is available on the Beta Branch of the Steam game (check properties)

0.21.b changes:

+More little bugs fixed

-Some QoL changes on Kaelkirk (Rest outside Asheligh cabin, Rest at Castle during day, auto handle all relics on conversation)

-Improvements on Save game naming

-Incompatible video encoding with new Unity version fixed (for any instance I knew of, if you find stuttering videos, tell me)

-More fixes from the engine change to working condition (everything?)

-All menus on working should be on working order

-Added more Save game preview info.

+40 tweaked old renders

Known Bugs:
-Some sprites (Lia and Emilia) may dissapear on Gypsy Camp after Minerva Day Scene. Doesn't affect gameplay.
-Having Scrolling Sound Text On and Scrolling Text Off may lead to Dialogue Loss. This has been and old issue, is already fixed for 0.25.
-In the strange case you're unlocking Meanwhile Scenes II & III at the same time on Hartlepool, and click too fast to sleep after seen the 2nd and before the 3rd, game can be blocked.. That will be solved on 0.25 with a complete recode of Meanwhiles, also 0.21.a changes:

0.21 LTV (Long Testing Version) Changelog:

Not a content update! I keep working on 0.25.

Not Compatible with previous saves!

Big Performance Improvements:
-Overall. Less menu glitches, better general performance.
-Incorporation of Intro, Prologue, Leffrin and Penketh to the Addressable system, meaning next Steam versions downloads will have less weight, and with corresponding VRAM savings. None of those scenes consume more than 1gb of VRAM. Hartlepool is still a bit of an VRAM eater.

Bug fixes:

Loads, and loads, of little bug fixes, plus:

In 0.19 a little engine update introduced a really bad bug about humor changes, so real value changes didn't were what were supposed to be. That's why Baralis for example gave problems. That bug basically rendered some story progression hard or impossible to get.

-Levies Upkeep dialogue calculations fixed.

-Travel map filters work again

-Mina prologue anims fixed

Location Headers left on screen if t - Story Fixes:

Fixed Robin progression on all paths and options (there were some specific blocks on very specific paths and choices). Also some little fixes in all Penketh paths.
- Robin table day scene getting broken if tried to start with less than 300 lewdness.

Mina last lewd step available again.

Changes & Improvements:

Loading game Preview info: It will now show Patrik's stats and Baronnies Affinity when hovering over a saved game, as well as some Save defining choices made (like penketh or hartlepool paths taken)

Relations Menu: Now there is a numeric value to know exactly character's humor. Added some missing characters

Font Switch: You can now choose between the classic BFL font or an Easy Read Font (Only on cutscene settings menu. It has its caveats in order to activate it, if interested, read the instructions in game.

Hidden Text chaged:-When Hiding text (H), it will automatically unhide when a new dialogue appears. I've not put an option to cancel this, 'cause the Hide text feature only provokes false bug reports if leave it as before.

Many conversations recoded to improve future coding. (Testing warning! check everything)

Speed modes blocked on map.

Other stuff:

-Remastered a few prologue renders + Improved/fixed around 100 renders on Katerna, Liliana, and Penketh.

-Added 8 new Steam Achivements

-More than 150 typos corrected

PS: Now that I'll just have to wait for bug reports, I'll get back to 0.25 full speed, previews, etc :pravelling out too fast

being able to see them from any bed.

Reactions: Tomomasa

Shady10101

Nov 2, 2020
i did the diplomatic path with belinda and didnt get her scenes even though the guide said its possible to do if you pick all her positive options. so is it a bug or that guide is outdated or maybe im missing something?

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes