Joey the mangaka

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2018
0.21 LTV Release Thread

New
August 19

Available for: Steam players and Brigand tier

Note for Steam players:

-This version is available (and will remain) on the Beta Branch of the Steam game (check properties). When 0.25 is out of closed beta, will go to Default branch

0.21.c changes

-Fixed Meanwhiles code to avoid all related bugs.

-Improved Armies Menu

-Improved Map Menu (Shows merchants, resource converters, quest givers, etc)

-New Settings Options: Show Stats & Inv & Relations during conversations. You'll be able to check your stats, quests, paths, inventory, resources, armies, documents, Relation levels and Romance trackers on those difficults choices you make. (On by default). Only caveat for now is that inventory don't show text. But you can see current Treasury and Food provisions.

-Put a failsafe so people don't bug themselves having Scrolling Text Sounds On but Scrolling Text Off.

-3 renders fixed.

Known Bugs:
-Some sprites (Lia and Emilia) may dissapear on Gypsy Camp after Minerva Day Scene. Doesn't affect gameplay.

0.21.b changes:

+More little bugs fixed

-Some QoL changes on Kaelkirk (Rest outside Asheligh cabin, Rest at Castle during day, auto handle all relics on conversation)

-Improvements on Save game naming

-Incompatible video encoding with new Unity version fixed (for any instance I knew of, if you find stuttering videos, tell me)

-More fixes from the engine change to working condition (everything?)

-All menus on working should be on working order

-Added more Save game preview info.

+40 tweaked old renders

0.21.a changes:

0.21 LTV (Long Testing Version) Changelog:

Not a content update! I keep working on 0.25.

Not Compatible with previous saves!

Big Performance Improvements:
-Overall. Less menu glitches, better general performance.
-Incorporation of Intro, Prologue, Leffrin and Penketh to the Addressable system, meaning next Steam versions downloads will have less weight, and with corresponding VRAM savings. None of those scenes consume more than 1gb of VRAM. Hartlepool is still a bit of an VRAM eater.

Bug fixes:

Loads, and loads, of little bug fixes, plus:

In 0.19 a little engine update introduced a really bad bug about humor changes, so real value changes didn't were what were supposed to be. That's why Baralis for example gave problems. That bug basically rendered some story progression hard or impossible to get.

-Levies Upkeep dialogue calculations fixed.

-Travel map filters work again

-Mina prologue anims fixed

Location Headers left on screen if travelling out too fast

- Story Fixes:

Fixed Robin progression on all paths and options (there were some specific blocks on very specific paths and choices). Also some little fixes in all Penketh paths.
- Robin table day scene getting broken if tried to start with less than 300 lewdness.

Mina last lewd step available again.

Changes & Improvements:

Loading game Preview info: It will now show Patrik's stats and Baronnies Affinity when hovering over a saved game, as well as some Save defining choices made (like penketh or hartlepool paths taken)

Relations Menu: Now there is a numeric value to know exactly character's humor. Added some missing characters

Font Switch: You can now choose between the classic BFL font or an Easy Read Font (Only on cutscene settings menu. It has its caveats in order to activate it, if interested, read the instructions in game.

Hidden Text chaged:-When Hiding text (H), it will automatically unhide when a new dialogue appears. I've not put an option to cancel this, 'cause the Hide text feature only provokes false bug reports if leave it as before.

Many conversations recoded to improve future coding. (Testing warning! check everything)

Speed modes blocked on map.

Other stuff:

-Remastered a few prologue renders + Improved/fixed around 100 renders on Katerna, Liliana, and Penketh.

-Added 8 new Steam Achivements

-More than 150 typos corrected

PS: Now that I'll just have to wait for bug reports, I'll get back to 0.25 full speed, previews, etc :p

Reactions: Tomomasa

Joey the mangaka

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2018
0.24 This month!

New
Just now

Both render and code keep progressing well so it's time to make an anouncement; This month, as a pre 0.25 release, 0.24, will hit Closed Beta.

0.25 was going to be nicknamed “Nobles and Plebe”, so I guess 0.24 will include the Nobles part:

-Grassmere access (intro scenes, some freeroam, stuff)

-All code related to allowing Grassmere access on Chapter 1 and what those changes allow in all the game. (Resources trade, Penketh affinities, Resources conversion...)

-A rework on all rewards on different Penketh paths and affinities (making more sense of the rewards depending on who gave them to you and in what stance)

-The loyalty submenu available and functional.

0.24 will be released this month, and 0.25 with the Plebe part of the content (Leffrin Village), will be probably released next month, while 0.24 is being tested.

0.21 was quite a better game than previous releases, and 0.24, with Grassmere finally available and changes implemented, will be quite a better game yet, so quite excited about everything ;)

1000098598.png

Joey the mangaka

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2018
0.21 public release link out there
0.21.c Public Release Link

New
4 hours ago

As you know by the >Changelog< this is a Long Testing Version from the new Engine version until 0.25 (that as planned will come before ideally before November).
0.21 is Basically, the first 10 days of code of 0.25 (without new scene content), fixing all the engine changes, adding lots of features, bug fixing, and many improvements.

As you may know, 0.24 is expected to release on closed beta this month, and 0.25 next.

If you are a veteran player and waiting for new content, you may just skip playing this one if you want to wait for 0.24 or 0.25.

If you play:

-It is best to just delete your saves before starting, it will get less confusing.

-Very stable and bug free (except 3 graphical stuffs), and you'll enjoy the very better performance and engine updates and options.

-And if is the first time you play, Go on! But even if saves will be compatible with further releases, if you like the game, you may want to start again on 0.24 or 0.25 (Not a problem due the to the great replayability)

0.21.c

>>Download Link<<
Also available on Steam Beta Branch (Will remain on Beta Branch until 0.24 release)

Joey the mangaka

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2018

( change log)

Includes the Important Known Bug.

opt in on the analytics thing. If you said not need this fix form.

Fix : solution is clearing playerprefs with regedit

Last edited:

salvatio

Jun 1, 2017
The game stays on the loading screen when I try to boot it up. I don't click anything and just wait, but it stays on the seventh vixen slideshow loading screen nonetheless.

edit: nvm just read that you're not allowed to opt out of the player analytics option when first starting.

Joey the mangaka

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2018
The game stays on the loading screen when I try to boot it up. I don't click anything and just wait, but it stays on the seventh vixen slideshow loading screen nonetheless.

edit: nvm just read that you're not allowed to opt out of the player analytics option when first starting.
1000099157.jpg

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Another update already - nice :)

Just too bad there's no new content. Since i saw this scene many years ago...

3.jpg 4.jpg

i knew it is our holy duty to kill the duke and rape his ugly old bitch wife

...i mean, liberate her from this terrible fate. And then fuck some sense into her even if she doesn't fully agree the first 20 times.

Oh and of course, waiting for this to start

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I thought this was abandoned?? Glad to see it's back if that was the case
Yes, it's back. It was only ever on hiatus while the dev dealt with RL things. It's definitely actively in development again.

Another update already - nice :)

Just too bad there's no new content. Since i saw this scene many years ago...

View attachment 4038939 View attachment 4038941

i knew it is our holy duty to kill the duke and rape his ugly old bitch wife

...i mean, liberate her from this terrible fate. And then fuck some sense into her even if she doesn't fully agree the first 20 times.

Oh and of course, waiting for this to start

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Engine overhaul (updated to the newest Unity technology) for improved performance and gameplay, and also in preparation for continued development. I believe Seventh Vixen is already underway with work on the next update.

Joey the mangaka

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2018
Yes, it's back. It was only ever on hiatus while the dev dealt with RL things. It's definitely actively in development again.

Engine overhaul (updated to the newest Unity technology) for improved performance and gameplay, and also in preparation for continued development. I believe Seventh Vixen is already underway with work on the next update.
Yep .25 and .30 this 12 months

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
I want to love this game as it has so much promises but that was one of the first games i tried on F95. And then what? 5 years later or more i don't remember... That was a looooong hiatus. And i think i won't come back to a game which will never finished.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes