SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
I want to love this game as it has so much promises but that was one of the first games i tried on F95. And then what? 5 years later or more i don't remember... That was a looooong hiatus. And i think i won't come back to a game which will never finished.
Don't be sad!
0.20 was released late june, 0.21 mid august, 0.24 going to be released this month, 0.25 next month, and we'll have the entire Half game released (0.50) in the next two updates after that, and as of now all release dates are being meet. So I think it's going pretty great :p

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
the game is awesome and you have beatiful girls or renders but its a blue balls, only sucks and not noblesse, waiting for advances in history. I like soo much the game <3

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
the game is awesome and you have beatiful girls or renders but its a blue balls, only sucks and not noblesse, waiting for advances in history. I like soo much the game <3
Not sure what do you say about only sucks and not noblesse..... You can totally have all sort of lewds with more than 20 different people....

EmielRegis

May 9, 2018
Don't be sad!
0.20 was released late june, 0.21 mid august, 0.24 going to be released this month, 0.25 next month, and we'll have the entire Half game released (0.50) in the next two updates after that, and as of now all release dates are being meet. So I think it's going pretty great :p
Hi SeventhVixen,
I also remember that I used to be a fan of this game years ago. Is it save to start the game again or is there a possibility that saves won´t be compatible again? Thanks for the info and GL!

Reactions: SeventhVixen

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Hi SeventhVixen,
I also remember that I used to be a fan of this game years ago. Is it save to start the game again or is there a possibility that saves won´t be compatible again? Thanks for the info and GL!
This should be a one time only thing because the engine update was giant, and not even my choice the save incompatibility (saves are directly on another format). 0.24 will be save compatible with 0.21 but for story reasons is better to start again on 0.24 (as you can travel to grassmere before finishing chapter 1). 0.21 Is a very skippable update unless for totally new players (There was a big bug that needed to be fixed, if not, I will not had release it. But all the QoL and performance changes are totally worth it.)

Reactions: Tast

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Not sure what do you say about only sucks and not noblesse..... You can totally have all sort of lewds with more than 20 different people....
but not any blonde, only sucks and minimun with cleaners and girl warrior or the whore in last city until now, i like her sister as a queen, the blonde warrior in last city and well its really nice how it all gone, let the game go as it's time, it excites but not rewards now, the last blonde became his squire let events advance <3"

Reactions: SeventhVixen

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello. I downloaded last update but it doesn't past the introduction sequence. Any solutions? (spoiler photo)
Very inconvenient Pre-Game bug. Solution is on the changelog.
And probably in every page of this thread for next month until 0.24 public release arrives....

Reactions: karnstein123

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Girls with content
He's right tho, that there is barely any actual fuckery with blondes.... But I can see two of them there with fuckery indeed
. Nice image tho... so we have 26 girls sort of available I guess right now.

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Save is not working
Two months ago I announced saves won't be compatible 'cause major engine change.

welcome back and here is hoping for lots of stuff
Between 0.20 and 0.25 new content for sure there will be loads of new stuff

Please, explain how to fix it
Can't get out of the initial loading screen
For future people having the problem....
READ THIS.

Looks like whomever updated the changelog on the main thread (I can't edit) didn't put the last changelog....
that includes this:

Important Known bug:

You can't opt out from unity analytics or the game won't start. (if you opt out after the game start, next time you try to start the game it won't start).
You can fix it by deleting the game playerprefs variables, that is done like this:
deleting contents on windows registry with regdit in this adress: \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\SeventhVixen\BattleforLuvia.
Fixed for 0.24.

It is a shitty problem? Yes. It slipt an otherwise bug free stable version? Yep. But during the month 0.21 was being tested, only 12 patrons played, and in less than the 24 hours that has been updated here, More than 1000 free users are playing. What I can say. Not many testers.

PS: And if somebody is pissed because having to send analytics data (Unity has your playing data anyway, it's only me who will not have it) (Quite unfair if they were going to apply me Fees depending on how many people play and I cannot even know that data....))
You can just start the game with Analytics On, disable it inside the game, And enable it again BEFORE closing the game.

Dec 24, 2019
Don't be sad!
Half the game in the next 4 updates? Holy moly how big are these new updates going to beo_O

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes