Picc4h

Aug 13, 2018
Was a patreon of the game right after the initial release because how both good and ambitious it was as a project, had to withdrew when it was put on hold and the fact that almost a year and half had to pass before it was picked up again (came back at the beginning of the year and after not seeing any news I thought it was abandoned) does not really inspire any confidence to me, but I wish luck to the dev nonetheless.
and as of now all release dates are being meet
where can I see those?

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
Just finished the prologue and the game seems interesting but it could use some proofreading. Lots of little mistakes that hurt immersion.

Joey the mangaka

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2018
Was a patreon of the game right after the initial release because how both good and ambitious it was as a project, had to withdrew when it was put on hold and the fact that almost a year and half had to pass before it was picked up again (came back at the beginning of the year and after not seeing any news I thought it was abandoned) does not really inspire any confidence to me, but I wish luck to the dev nonetheless.

where can I see those?
The game release .20 now .21 soon .24 and .25 this months

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BattleForLuviaArmoredRomance-0.21c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Half the game in the next 4 updates? Holy moly how big are these new updates going to beo_O
Regular updates.... 0.24/0.25 (that is one update just split in two for easier beta testing includes the intro to grassmere, next 0.30 will be finishing grassmere, between that closing open threads on chapter 2, and then 0.50 the full chapter 3. 3 months per update per usual.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
maybe some kind of message with red font on main page that saves before 0.21 wont work will be good idea :unsure:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
how frikking long does it take to load the main menu? Game starts up fine does the spalsh and sound effects and I sit waiting multiple minutes on the animated screen waiting.... even starfield wasnt this badly optimised

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I was unable to get 5 points in Perketh on the diplomatic path in the current build- which doesn't feel intentional. I will double check it though- to help the dev play test.

The developer really, really needs a proofreader. Not even a skilled one, just one that can correct the minor mistakes the foreign developer is making in their English translation- it ruins the experience.

Joey the mangaka

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2018
I was unable to get 5 points in Perketh on the diplomatic path in the current build- which doesn't feel intentional. I will double check it though- to help the dev play test.

The developer really, really needs a proofreader. Not even a skilled one, just one that can correct the minor mistakes the foreign developer is making in their English translation- it ruins the experience.
Penketh lvl 5 not possible yet (future updates)

Reactions: monk_56
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes