trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
not yet it will be possible after next few updates most likely in 0.30
Really the only criticism of the game I have is how the Dev keeps forcing you to play the same content over and over and over. I must have had 10 playthroughs and now due to the engine yet another and if you want to finish with the best ending for pankreth yet another playthrough it really sucks the enjoyment from the game and the willingness to play future releases.

Not trying to be overly critical but trying to offer constructive criticism. My suggestion would have to done the engine update as soon as you came back as most people probably lost their saves and had to replay anyways. The other suggestion would be to just finish pankreth and moving forward don't write content in a way where the player either has to later reload another save. Finish writing the scenario completely before moving on the next one my .10

Jazzeck

Jan 6, 2022
So the game won't work unless you agree to share your data. Is there a fix incoming?
It is like this. I don't know if you have read up on the Unitiy discourse lately, but Unity wanted to make money backwards compatible and made a decision earlier this year involving all project up to this date. They have lately rolled back the most unfair payback policy for the devs, but what remains is that they still wants their data.

So if you opt out of analytic, they still get their data because it's build in to the Unity engine, but you sorry user that opt out leave the dev out in the cold. So even if you opt out the dev that is actually developing the game miss out on important date that can help developing the game further down the line. Unity get their data anyway because it's build in to theyr engine.

All devs will make a workaround to keep their game from not loading for people but to really support the dev's keep the analytics on!
Oh, and I almost forgot - go and show your appreciation on patreon too if you really like the game! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Joey the mangaka
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes