trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
I played this game three years ago, and to this day, the gypsy woman is still the hottest character. Devs, please bless us with more quality scenes featuring her. Also, can we get a proper gallery? It's a bit of a hassle running around the map just to replay scenes of certain characters. also, an in game walkthrough would help :ROFLMAO: took me a long time to figure out what to do and where to go

Joey the mangaka

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2018
I played this game three years ago, and to this day, the gypsy woman is still the hottest character. Devs, please bless us with more quality scenes featuring her. Also, can we get a proper gallery? It's a bit of a hassle running around the map just to replay scenes of certain characters. also, an in game walkthrough would help :ROFLMAO: took me a long time to figure out what to do and where to go
You need more of Gypsies?
They has big content possible wait for gipsy romance guide .
Possible future updates has more content with the Gypsies and elder Minerva

• Love
Reactions: trigunxkeal

Jazzeck

Jan 6, 2022
also, an in game walkthrough would help :ROFLMAO: took me a long time to figure out what to do and where to go
If you played the latest build Seventh (the dev) has implemented a new romance guide (although not fully developed yet) that will hint you to take the right actions. It is not a step by step (what's the fun in that) guide, but more than clear enough to point you in the right direction. There will also be some more tips popping up in the right moments to aid you on the journey. Also, a personal tip from me - read the documents. Together that will give you more than enough information. Oh, it's a game. It's meant to be played - no wrong or right answer here :D

Reactions: Joey the mangaka

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
It is like this. I don't know if you have read up on the Unitiy discourse lately, but Unity wanted to make money backwards compatible and made a decision earlier this year involving all project up to this date. They have lately rolled back the most unfair payback policy for the devs, but what remains is that they still wants their data.

So if you opt out of analytic, they still get their data because it's build in to the Unity engine, but you sorry user that opt out leave the dev out in the cold. So even if you opt out the dev that is actually developing the game miss out on important date that can help developing the game further down the line. Unity get their data anyway because it's build in to theyr engine.

All devs will make a workaround to keep their game from not loading for people but to really support the dev's keep the analytics on!
Oh, and I almost forgot - go and show your appreciation on patreon too if you really like the game! :D
This is false. I have played many games where I have opted out. My firewall is zero trust and nags to give access. Those nags go away if I opt out. I was just playing a game FatalZone where that happened.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
I can't get in the game. Stuck on this loading screen for 10 min.
View attachment 4062239

Important Known bug:
You can't opt out from unity analytics or the game won't start. (if you opt out after the game start, next time you try to start the game it won't start).
You can fix it by deleting the game playerprefs variables, that is done like this:
deleting contents on windows registry with regdit in this adress: \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\SeventhVixen\BattleforLuvia.

Duke12

May 3, 2017
Hi,

Weird question, I bought wood off the brothel manager and wish to convert it into paper but it says I should give it to mother.
I have already given the first batch of wood to her though. Is this a bug?

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes