Joey the mangaka

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2018
Alt reality was comission from devil was duke tier 2 month. Big scene . 1 month regular scene .

Firts need talk with seventh for the possibility the alt reality comission have various rules.

thething

Oct 13, 2017
I am stuck. Started with Penketh and I brought every vase and gave it to my mother. Now I am unable to get affinity 3 with Penketh.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The story seems to have a good beginning, the characters are well defined but PLEASE in future updates, use a better language translator or a couple of editors since some of the dialog was painful to read through!

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
The story seems to have a good beginning, the characters are well defined but PLEASE in future updates, use a better language translator or a couple of editors since some of the dialog was painful to read through!
Thanks ;)

As you probably can understand, If I could have editors, I would. But, lack of money and lack of volunteers. Is no easy job going thru 7.000 lines of dialogue.

Luckly, when I finally find someone who can really proofread the game with care is one of the easiest fixes a game can have ^^

ironsnak29

May 1, 2017
Anyone solved the issues with MAC. Followed instructions, game opens, and then suddenly crashes after. I can see blurry picture of 3 girls and then app just disappears. I have MBP 2012

Reactions: fictitious
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes