RPGM - Completed - Battle of Dragoness [v1.6] [Megrim]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Brololol

This is not a review, just wanted to make a rating as I am enjoying the game with this somewhat strange art style. Came for fap. Remained for gameplay grind. Like seriously, not many H-games, and yet even less RPGM games managed to have a cohesive and interesting gameplay. So here we are.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Ippolito

Battle of Dragoness is, all in all, a good game. What attracted me was, above all, the somewhat old school art style, as are many other elements of this work published in the now distant 2014. The plot is nothing special, but it is not on it that the game focuses, but, of course, on the erotic side, with a good amount of places, events and situations that will lead us gradually to discover our Analucia, seeing her explore different fetishes. The main objective of the game is to empower the protagonist, making her learn new skills and spells (all with their own unique animations), but to do this you have to endure the constant grinding to get money and experience, which is rather boring, especially considering the scarce number of dungeons available. Money management is interesting, as you never get too much of it and the various equipment (which unfortunately will never change the look of our adventurer's sprite), items and upgrades are never too cheap, on the positive side because it brings having to think about the management of your resources, but it's also rather unnerving for the farming mentioned above. The presence of many trophies / achievements that lead you to explore and interact with the other inhabitants of the city to discover new challenges and small secondary missions is also appreciable, as is the number of statistics for the popularity of our heroine, even if they will bring us having to repeat the same events several times, as the increase of the aforementioned parameters occurs one point at a time (with the exception of popularity which, by recruiting a given character, can increase two points). In this regard, the statistic of lewdness should be mentioned, which will lead the protagonist to be gradually more aware of her own body, less shy and more aggressive on an erotic and sexual level, without ever transforming her into a decerebrated nymphomaniac (as unfortunately often happens in games of the genre) but, on the other hand, it would have been much more appreciable if its effects had been more evident (with for example the possibility of performing erotic moves in battle, having new dialogues or reactions). Last positive note is the post-game, with the addition of a new dungeon with new enemies and the addition and change of dialogues with the various characters of the game world.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

h2910hfg

Its a good game . I mean the arts is good(really good) , the gameplay is okay , storyline is kinda uh(not my taste) but decent ,not too grindy , the index is a really good feature, the quest system and arena is cool i guess , magic and passive couble be better . People should definitely give this one a try.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

nibba75

Pros:
    • Good art (There was a shit ton of effort put into it)
    • The plot was not too cliché (there was some uniqueness to it)
    • Enemies are hand drawn
    • Certain enemy attacks have their own cut-ins in battle
    • Ways to make money are "diverse"
    • Like how you can change the menu portrait of the MC
    • when completing a quest (whether you had to get into battles or not) you get exp
    • every skill you earn as you lvl up has their own cg
    • like the diversity of npcs in the game
    • battles seem a tiny bit fun
    • The H-scenes are well made
    • shop economy (prices for items) are reasonable
    • This game focuses more on battles and making money than H-content even though the H-content is good and plentiful.
    • There is even achievements you can earn in-game!
    Cons:
    • Certain quests depending on their difficulty reward you with insufficient money (you could die but here's 800 for your hard wrk)
    • Wish there was an outfit system (imo)
    • there was effort to put in attack cut-ins but not sex attack cut-ins during battle
    • weapon look does not change as you equip different types of them
    • there is a limit to which scenes you can view at a time (u have to do quests and sleep etc. to reset the counter)
    I was kinda harsh in reviewing this title as I saw it ok to do so as it was made with a ton of effort. This game will be in my top 5 list of good rpg titles.

Final Rating:4.5/5 Play it again Type shit