Cheat Mod Ren'Py Battle of the Bulges Anti-AntiCheat [v0.8.Otter.1]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
can some help me how do you add lust points for nancy i push shift and o then i did lust_points nancy += say 40 no change what am i doing wrong

Hahah5555

Aug 16, 2021
Is there a Mac or android version of this? The windows version of the game refuses to work on emulators for MacBook (parallels). And JOIplay also doesn't work for android (windows version. So basically we need the code modified for an apk or MacBook app counterpart. I refuse to to play this game without cheats lol appreciate the help :)

Seeker_

Jun 16, 2017
Link is down. Would be great if we can have an updated link.
Did you try the links from this post?
Hello!! I think TCMS is dealing with other things, so I'm here to help him once again. This is my v1.0 update for the anti anticheat-mod, hope you enjoy it.

For those who wanted an update, I'm very sorry, I was thinking of uploading this earlier, but I didn't want to take credit for this mod. So, I kept waiting for the official update, but you know ... it's been almost a month and TCMS said he doesn't play the game.

Things you should consider:
  • The game takes a while to start. You can check if actually started in your "Task Manager". When you open it a proccess on the background with the name "BattleoftheBulges.exe (32 bit)" will appear. Just be patient and wait.
  • On your first day don't act like He-man with Nikki (your sister). You can't lift the wardrobe the first time, wait until the next day.
  • On Monday you can't go inside Audacious building, even if you have the pass or beat the guard, because there are no events for that day.
I attach the normal and the incest version. Download the one you like!

If you see a problem regard this let me know.

Reactions: Muramasa0

Fufkcace

Feb 18, 2021
Did you try the links from this post?
im encountering the same issue as tincann, the incest version cant download, it keeps starting over. can you get it in a mega again?

EDIT: nevermind, the issue resolved itself when i restarted my device so i guess thats my advice to anyone who has the same issue in the future

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes