Mod Flash Battle VS The Valiant Jellyfish (AKA Medusa) [V1.0] [Pabisshu, AngelOfDesire]

AngelOfDesire

Mar 23, 2022
FlashPlayer_k3dPq4GLRr.png
Overview:
As the most Valiant Jellyfish of your tribe you are called to action when a ship sails into your waters. Can you defeat the party of heroes or will you be made into their next meal?

For anyone who doesn't already know about this game it's an old flash classic where you fight using your mouse both to block and attack.

Just a simple translation (And uncensored) of this old classic. I guess it's a modified MTL translation, but I took quite a few liberties after the first draft as i felt the text was both monotonous and dull. (For now, I may expand the scope if others are interested or I'm just bored)​

Updated: 2022-09-06
Game/Creator: Pabisshu
Modder: AngelOfDesire
Mod Version: 1.0.0
Game Version: 1.0
Language: English (Heavily Modified MTL)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -
FlashPlayer_DVab6Qv2yP.png FlashPlayer_k3dPq4GLRr.png FlashPlayer_ok7m4DGBWx.png

May 15, 2017
Just stopping by to say thanks again for breathing life into these old flashes. Would love to see the same for jelly fish of the forest 2 maybe one day in the future

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
What is the alternative to Ruffle? Bot the desktop and browser extension versions don't work with this .swf file. The former just shows the black screen after a first battle. The second right after the intro.

May 15, 2017
What is the alternative to Ruffle? Bot the desktop and browser extension versions don't work with this .swf file. The former just shows the black screen after a first battle. The second right after the intro.
is it a .swf file? Then just searched for a Adobe Flash Player exe and open all your swf files with the exe