Ren'Py - Completed - Bawdy Traditions Unofficial Ren'Py [v1.0] [michaelcros]

1. 3.00 star(s)

TrashyAF

Premise: I haven't tried the original, but from what I understand this is an improvement.

The one thing to like about this game is that it has plenty of scenes and a decent amount of variation, but that's kinda where it ends for me. It wasn't unenjoyable, at least.

Most scenes are the exact same, Leyna getting molested if not worse, and Johan either not having eyes and ears or watching. The thing is, even if you willingly watch every single encounter, he still reacts as if it's the first time. That might be because more care went into the loyal/vanilla routes, which I haven't played, and won't comment on.

Other than that, the fairy is a borderline requirement to know where you'll be pinballed next on the map. The corruption statue stops tracking or being useful after its first use, and a few lines are still in Spanish. I usually wouldn't mention these last few, but the game is marked as completed, so I felt it necessary. Regardless, it's not a terrible game, and I did enjoy it enough overall.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

demonoidstorm

I think the remake is Great and solves a lot of the pacing issues by just making it RenPy. IMO for games of this type renpy is the best choice.

The game is fun and interesting. The girl may fall a bit too quickly but you can chalk that up to the story length and thus the acceleration of her corruption.

The artwork and animation is kinda wonky for my taste but the theme and plot makes up for it imo.

Overall I do recommend if you are already a fan of this genre.(y)
    Thanks for the REMAKE:giggle:
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JustPerry

Great adaptation! Not to mention the base game and story is quite good!
    If you do not mind the 3D anime graphics, it's quite an impressive game!
    In my opinion this renpy version is way better than the original!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Zellemate

The base game was already pretty good with great scenes and NTR content. But this is how you do a Renpy remake correctly!
    Very good job, keep it up!

Pros:
    - Great cute little story
    - Great for NTR fans and in general great scenes
    - Straight forward quest and even have a great quest helper

Cons:
    - Would not mind more, or a 2nd game!