Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
portada.jpg

Overview:
A married couple travel to a town in the middle of the mountains to make an article about their traditions and festivals but things start to get out of control. The first impressions of the town are very good, but the villagers seem to be a little in need of affection. How will Leyna manage to be the only attractive woman in the area??​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-29
Release Date: 2022-05-21
Developer: Aedirn Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We recommend starting a new game to avoid errors with the changes and bugs that we have fixed.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra: Fan Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.PNG 2.PNG rio 3.png onsen9.png publico16.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game is a bit simple but with potential.
The writing mechanics are very rough, there're already a few lost-in-translation moments in the dialog. A nice little twist on the typical corruption path, but the scenes were too predictable and too cliché to be able to enjoy the game. It needs better pacing for the corruption/NTR, I feel the devoted vanilla wife turns to a super kinky slut a little too quick.

The art is cute enough, the characters are well motivated and felt realistic. I hope the game will gain more content in the near future,

...to make an article about their traditions and festivals.

"...but things start to get out of control."

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
3 mini-events and 1 main event. But only a 'groping' tag?
I'll wait.
I'll definitely keep an eye on it, though. I love ntr and corruption types. Though the blush image when there's so little content makes me think there won't be much corruption needed.

Last edited:

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
Not really enough content now to try it.. but ill be playing it if it keeps getting developed. The idea and looks of it make it worth a shot at least but need some more content to go through first

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Played through this. Very short, though expected that for v0.1. I like what's there though. The wife is hot, and I think it's a Koikatsu model? If so I hope the sex scenes will have some animations, that would be great. Looking forward to see what comes.
Issues I noticed; you walk through the villagers that have no dialogue. Not bad but weird. Also the building at top left of map has a fence going into the door, again just odd.
[Edit] Belatedly realizing this wasn't posted by the dev...? Oh well lol.

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Played through this. Very short, though expected that for v0.1. I like what's there though. The wife is hot, and I think it's a Koikatsu model? If so I hope the sex scenes will have some animations, that would be great. Looking forward to see what comes.
Issues I noticed; you walk through the villagers that have no dialogue. Not bad but weird. Also the building at top left of map has a fence going into the door, again just odd.
[Edit] Belatedly realizing this wasn't posted by the dev...? Oh well lol.
I'm the dev hahahaha this is an old account I have.
Thank you for your comment and for telling us the bugs, we are working on fixing the game and making way more content for v0. 2 :D

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes