Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Here is the new version of Bawdy Traditions!

Where we will see the different endings of the story.

But wait Aedirn if these are the endings of the story why is the version 0.99?

Well, for me if the version is 1.0 the game has to be finished, and BAwdy Traditions right now is not, several of the endings still have to be expanded and refined to be finished, besides there are still many scenes to add to the gallery and also the final touch to all the endings. that's why this version is 0.99.

There is also another thing I want to make clear (although I have already said it several times) Bawdy Traditions is going to be extended and improved, I will add animations, extra scenes, repeatable scenes, etc... so this is not the end of Bawdy Traditions 1.

That said, here's what's included in this version:

- 6 endings (several of them still to be expanded and improved, especially the low corruption one).

- Many bug fixes

- Several lines that were left untranslated have been translated (I might have missed some of them, if so let me know)

Save 1: High Corruption, Johan satisfies Leyna sexually.

Save 2: Low Corruption

Save 3: High Corruption, Johan does NOT satisfy Leyna sexually.

Save 4: Medium Corruption.

See you next month, if there is any bug or anything you want to comment me, let me know, I want to keep improving and expanding the game.

Kira_2000

Jan 26, 2022

Well, for me if the version is 1.0 the game has to be finished, and BAwdy Traditions right now is not, several of the endings still have to be expanded and refined to be finished, besides there are still many scenes to add to the gallery and also the final touch to all the endings. that's why this version is 0.99.

There is also another thing I want to make clear (although I have already said it several times) Bawdy Traditions is going to be extended and improved, I will add animations, extra scenes, repeatable scenes, etc... so this is not the end of Bawdy Traditions 1.

- 6 endings (several of them still to be expanded and improved, especially the low corruption one).

- Many bug fixes

- Several lines that were left untranslated have been translated (I might have missed some of them, if so let me know)

See you next month, if there is any bug or anything you want to comment me, let me know, I want to keep improving and expanding the game.

LINK
Love you

sanjita

Nov 29, 2021

- Many bug fixes

LINK
thanks alot

Jan 7, 2022
Bawdy Traditions is going to be extended and improved, I will add animations, extra scenes, repeatable scenes, etc... so this is not the end of Bawdy Traditions 1.
Bro, I really hope you don’t forget what you just said. I’m really looking forward for repeatable free roam erotic events to be added to the game! Can’t wait! :giggle:

Also, the innkeeper and other NPCs at inn haven’t received any love. Hope you add atleast 1 event for them in the next update!

More importantly, did u say “Bawdy Traditions 1”!!?? :love:
Does it mean that there is a sequel or follow up game planned after this game, BT2 ??

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Bawdy Traditions v1.2.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.10.2023 (v1.2.5)

Last edited:

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017

- Many bug fixes

LINK
It is so very nice to see and read this. Keep up the great work, and keep being you!

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Bro, I really hope you don’t forget what you just said. I’m really looking forward for repeatable free roam erotic events to be added to the game! Can’t wait! :giggle:

Also, the innkeeper and other NPCs at inn haven’t received any love. Hope you add atleast 1 event for them in the next update!

More importantly, did u say “Bawdy Traditions 1”!!?? :love:
Does it mean that there is a sequel or follow up game planned after this game, BT2 ??
yes, there will be Bawdy Traditions 2, it will be the continuation of the ending of low corruption and the story will take place in the city where the main characters live.
My plans are to make it bigger than this first installment (which after all I started to practice).

Jan 7, 2022
Are there are no sex scenes in any endings?

I just got the ending with high corruption + Johan doesn't satisfy. [save 3]
All we see in the ending is they separate and then Leyna runs into Johan in a bar wearing a red dress en route to what seems to be a orgy/gangbang.

Thats it? :( No H-scenes shown. Hope it will be expanded a bit.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Are there are no sex scenes in any endings?

I just got the ending with high corruption + Johan doesn't satisfy. [save 3]
All we see in the ending is they separate and then Leyna runs into Johan in a bar wearing a red dress en route to what seems to be a orgy/gangbang.

Thats it? :( No H-scenes shown. Hope it will be expanded a bit.
all the endings will be expanded, besides I will include a little detail at the end to thank all the people who are supporting me, anyway right now there is a little (very little) scene in the medium corruption ending if Johan doesn't satisfy Leyna sexually, in this one Johan is going to jerk off when Leyna goes to work and he finds an amateur video where Leyna appears (but you can't see her face)

Dagurat

Sep 6, 2020
all the endings will be expanded, besides I will include a little detail at the end to thank all the people who are supporting me, anyway right now there is a little (very little) scene in the medium corruption ending if Johan doesn't satisfy Leyna sexually, in this one Johan is going to jerk off when Leyna goes to work and he finds an amateur video where Leyna appears (but you can't see her face)
Hey, nice work on the game! Is there a save where we can view this new scene?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Luqueuris150

julol59

Dec 28, 2019
Can we have this medium corrution with Johan doesn't satisfy Leyna save please ?
Because the save 4 is medium corruption and Johan satisfy Leyna

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes