[R>Artist 3D] Share BBW and NTR Ren'Py Project: Artist Needed

drprofesq

Dec 22, 2018
Project:
- A simple Ren'Py VN project focusing on BBWs (fat/chubby women) and NTR (cuckolding). I'm flexible on the other elements included and general setting/plot if you have your own ideas or style.

About Me:
- I'm a professional programmer and write erotic fiction sometimes as a hobby. I'm also a native English speaker. I have not done a VN before because I am not artistically talented in the slightest, but if I could collaborate with someone for that part I'm confident that I could do the rest.

Looking for:
- 3D artist to create all of the art assets for the game. How much you want to collaborate beyond that is mostly up to you. If you are a 2D artist that could also work if your art style fits and you are able to create all of the required art assets.

Employment Type:
- This would be a hobby project for me, I'm not interested in making any money on this, I mainly just want to make a game that I like. If you have your own Patreon or similar host for your art or other projects you can release the project there and keep any revenue it generates. The only "ownership" I would like over the project is creative control over the parts I work on.

Work commitment:
- I would like to focus on getting enough content to put out a Prologue and go from there.

Preferred method of contact:
- You can contact me on here to start, either reply in this thread with some method of contacting you or DM me.