• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - BDSM Apocalypse [v1.0b] [Noxurtica]

1. 2.00 star(s)

k2ren

1.0b

this is simply just a bad game. bad game design in multiple fronts which normally you would call bugs but here they are part of the game.

idk what is the most annoying, but for me is this: normally you have advantage if you attack enemy from behind, here it's different. if you attack enemy from the SIDE, then you get +1turn bonus (as usual) and if you attack enemy from the back (or they do it to you) then you instakill them (same for them)... the thing is. you don't get XP or items if you kill them like that. so it's not worth to attack them from behind, mostly worth to attack them from the side... which is retarded to say it mildly.

now, you can nearly always hit enemy from the side if you want to cheese. but that's no fun.

another thing is you have "mana" as bullets. MP. Munition Points. which is fine. but ofc that's implemented badly. if you have a pistol(15/15 bullets) and you shoot 1 bullet, you will be at 14/15 bullet... if you get an smg(bigger caliber), then you will be at 14/30 bullet. apparently you use the same bullets to every weapon and no weapon is given with loaded ammo... but if you wanna reload, then it will take away 30 bullets from your munition, not the remaining 16 to make it 30/30.

game suffers from lots of small things like that.

plus in the very start you have to decide if you want to be dominant or submissive. not like your behaviour would change but simply for example you just either lose the drinking game bet or win, if you win you get a bj, if you lose you will become one of the girl's slave "for a day" which consist of 5minute licking feet and getting your dick trampled on. BORING

the only reason i don't give this game 1/5 because sex scenes are not completely useless. but still not worth the time to unlock them. this game has everything and lots of things are done in an interesting way, except the very basics which nearly every other game has. idk how dev managed it to do all the advanced stuff but failed at all the basics, but he did it. there is crafting in game, it conveys the apocalypse feeling, interesting game mechanics (cover/knife/more zombies if you use gun) making it perfect to immerse yourself in this universe. yet it instantly wakes up you from the immersion when you have to cheese every encounter not to hit them from the back for losing xp/drops, cover is super useless due to bad stat distribution of it, characters are all annoyingly edgy. couple of bugs. you will be constantly reminded that this is a poorly made game so you cannot really immerse yourself into it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

manXone

I have played this game since first releases and it has been a "steady" in growing and improving. there are 2 difference path, domination path were MC is dominant on girls taking care of them and a Submissive path were MC is dominated by girls and ready to give his lofe for them My favourite is the second one, the SUB path, here girls have fun on humiliate MC, torture him in sexual way and use their feet to please him but, in all that story, you can see how feelings of girls are deep for MC and expecially the love and caring that has been created between characters during time. Gameplay can be merciless, if you don t safe game doesn t have checkpoint for you so, even if after 6 hours play, one dead can mean go back to beginning, yall be warned =) , in general, even if it s a game with sex scenes game can give you nice challenges You can have fun with game and been plased at same time, you have to desearve the pleasure by end mission ;)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Blankrex

This game's story reminds me of The Walking Dead TV series, Here are some pros and cons, ( Version 2.7.1 )

Pros :
    1) Story ( There is an actual story in here like at first when you start you are just kinda wanderer but soon you get admitted to a small elite team who works under some warlord's area due to your merit then your elite team leader wants to bring peace in the city just like Rick's ambition but they come to realize there are other people like negan who stands as obstacles in elite's team's objective and one threat declines new threat arises )
    2) Two routes ( You can choose Dominant or submissive at the start of the game this will determine what type of sexual scenes you will get and some minor dialogues will be altered so there is replayability )
    3)Soundtracks ( there are variety of soundtracks whether you get in fight or roam the streets )
    4) Side Characters ( Besides main female heroines you will get to have sex with other female characters )
    5)No NTR ( I hope the dev doesnt add NTR in future updates )
    6) Customization of guns ( Like you can literally add some mods to your guns to increase their effectiveness )
    7)Gameplay ( You cant just shoot your way in you will have to think twice about your strategy before engaging them because there are resources which are limited and some stages of games requires you have to use stealth and some stages requires you to run like hell before enemy catches you )
    8)Ambience ( The game's world really look like post apocalyptic and make you feel you are part of it and some npcs you know they do die due to events that they place )
    9) Nameable Protagonist ( It makes me feel immersed )
    10) Protagonist ( He is literally a good guy and admirable and the dev really did a job on making protagonist personality he wants to sacrifice himself rather than sacrificing others and he kinda helps out everyone in need thats why the girls fell for him )

Cons :
    1)Submissive route sucks ( This literally sucks the sexual scenes you get are mostly licking the foots of the ladies and some footjobs and there was one scene which I didnt like at all like a female is putting strap on and fookin you in your ass that was unbelievable I really wasnt expecting that in sub route I thought that the girls will push you around they will confess to you, they will tie you up while you are sleeping and suck you up or have sex with you. Just choose dom route )
    2) Stealth sucks ( It just sucks there is no way to get behind a fast walking zombie you instantly get detected and human AIs they just see you walking from a mile )
    3) Bugs ( There is one part in sewers where you will have to kill enemies to proceed that area is really lagging like hell when you access your inventory, another part the game tells you got shock nade but I havent seen them in inventory yet, last part is when you are in turn based combat you can literally see your combat order on top right corner and lets say your turn is 3rd and the enemies are the first sometimes when enemies attack your turns gets delayed and you are now placed at 5th and the enemies didnt use skills just normal attacks )
    4) Caches ( these are the things you get from missions and defeating enemies and by crafting it basically if you get more than like 2 or 3 or so on you will have manually go to inventory open one by one you cant just open all at the same time that is tedious )
    5) Minor characters ( There are basically maids whom you can have sex with but there arent any CG for that )
    6) Some sex scenes just arent hot ( I mean they are animated and the artstyle is definitely one of the best but I have played other games before so for me it is okayish and one more thing there arent many scenes for this you basically get standing behind, blowjobs, handjobs,footjobs, one or two anal sex and thats it and some of them are repeated I would love to see more CG of it and definitely those standing behind scenes are awesome and please dont mind me it is just me rambling :ROFLMAO: )

Conclusion : Play the game already if you havent I would say and just dont skip the game for scenes there is a good story your time will be worth it 100%.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

YesAnd

Great art, I like the gameplay, it is a game where you actually have to do something and not just click the left mouse button. Girls are hot as well, great game. It needs more attention by the community, a little gem in my opinion.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Slayerz

v0.74
    It's a decent game, which feels like a regular game with H scenes on top, since there aren't many. 1 blowjob + sex scene of each girl for domination path or foot fetish if you're sub.

The game itself is interesting though. Love the fighting options and how you have to take cover from snipers or super fast zombies.

I'm just hoping there will be more focus on H-events in future updates.
    I was hoping that you'll encounter some events while you were out in the wild with random lost girls or the current girls that follows you. Blackmail them when they are about to die or let them choose their faith when a zombie's about to charge them.

Also, it'd be interesting to enslave some residents to do what you want since you're higher rank. The Evil Guards of the Merchant is a great source of inspiration that could fit this game, if you ever want to give it a try.

Looking forward to new updates!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

RRosner

I really enjoyed the game, reminds me a little bit of those old school RPG Makers with a rpg combat system, some mechanics are good like "hit kill if you take an enemy from behind" or do more damage if you take by side or less if they reach you first. It's not a easy game, I mean, you need to think a little to do things because you lack resources and need to finish the quests, that's good and bad because sometimes the zombies goes rng around the map and you can't do nothing unless try again or die and re-do everything and it's not that fun, however the game is really well made and everybody should have to try even more if you like RPG system
  7. 4.00 star(s)

erisedxes

Pros:
    - Gameplay: the difficulty is much harder than other rpgm apocalypse game, you really need to manage your resource and utilize the stealth mechanism to avoid unnecessary fight. It is challenging yet enjoy to play.

- Story: there is an actual storyline with some complexity with different fractions, and I like the thing that it is not normal "family" setup

Cons:
    - Title: BDSM apocalypse yet the scenes are quite vanilla and the dialogue could be more "intense"

Overall: Definitely worth a try if you are a fan of apocalypse game/JRPG,
    the art is okay but I prefer western style more