Seeking BDSM Game like BMO-TV and Earn Your Freedom? Games with switchy themes, playable subs, wrapped in Slave Trainer VN?

Jan 15, 2021
I love BMO-TV a lot. I especially love the structure of a visual novel with free roam through areas, similar to a Trainer Game like Four Elements, Orange etc. but with the added bonus of Hypnosis, Transformation and my favorite aspect: a switchy relationship with the characters!
You get to turn your cohabitants into brainless little bitches - but at the same time: they try to do the same to you!

This incredibly novel and interesting dynamic leads to you having to protect yourself against hot femdoms trying to sluttify you, while you're trying to subjugate your agressors through quick wit, reaction time and placing insidious traps! At all times you have to make the decision - follow your dominant side and break the girl's minds - or submit to whatever they have planned for you, like a good little bimbo.

Sadly BMO-TV is in somewhat of an unfinished state, actually decreasing in level of completion as some systems are being revamped.
Is there any other game coming to mind that feels similarly? Especially from a sub-perspective?
I loved, loved, loved Earn Your Freedom for again, using the Slave Trainer VN formula but having the Player Character be the slave that gets trained. Alas I have gotten a little bored with that project too due to the sole focus on sissy-content with little variation from that theme and no option for a playable female character (not a criticism, it's just not that kind of game).

If you have played either or both of these games - please share what other games you and enjoy! I'm very excited to learn about some more fun games similar to my two all time faves! :D

sls8181

Sep 21, 2020
BMO-TV was on my Todo list and I did try it yesterday, seemed cool but was using too much ressources for my poor old PC.
The closest games that comes into my mind are:
even if they do not really fit your description. Maybe you should try asking of the or explore the website directly.

Last edited: