Seeking BDSM games

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I am wanting to play good BDSM games that have graphics as close to real life as possible. I would also really love it if it had sound as well. I would still play it if it doesn't have a lot if not any sound. I just love the games better if it did. The graphics I would like the game to have is like Timestamps: Lost love Ch 2. I would like the game/s recommended to be a decent length. Not 1 where you just choose a couple answers and your done. I want it to take me at least a couple days to finish

manil123

Aug 20, 2022

Cure my Addiction. Completed and all 5 episodes are free to download

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022

Cure my Addiction. Completed and all 5 episodes are free to download
I tried that game long ago. I forgot about it. I don't even remember if I finished it. Oh well I will get and play it again. If I don't like it then I can always delete it. Thanks for the help. If you find or know of anymore please share them with me. That goes for everyone

manil123

Aug 20, 2022
I tried that game long ago. I forgot about it. I don't even remember if I finished it. Oh well I will get and play it again. If I don't like it then I can always delete it. Thanks for the help. If you find or know of anymore please share them with me. That goes for everyone
Fetish Locator is another option but it is not BDSM only game.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Fetish Locator is another option but it is not BDSM only game.
It doesn't have to be the only option. As long as it has a decent amount of BDSM content then I am fine with it. I mainly like the stories some of them tell. The content just makes it more interesting

manil123

Aug 20, 2022
It doesn't have to be the only option. As long as it has a decent amount of BDSM content then I am fine with it. I mainly like the stories some of them tell. The content just makes it more interesting
"Stories"

Then you should try:
Dreams of Desire
The Patriarch
Tamara’s Exposure
Karlsson’s Gambit
The Tyrant
Deviant Discoveries
Estate : Dominate
Pledge: Naughty Sorority Girls
Chloe18
Depraved Awakening