Be Honest

Oct 14, 2022
I dont know what it is but the ears look unatural.
Even for Elven ears.
I think there too big.
Elven ears tent to be thinnner.

Beyond that what i see is a maid one beating away from giving me a blow job.

• Haha
Reactions: FirstForm

ZephyrCloack

Mar 1, 2022
The hair bangs worked great it filled the void that was in it's 1st sketch, and you can fiddle with that for scenes.
Now you could add a head-dress anime style maids do often use those, though i see it as a conditional to character personality.

I had my suspicions it would be a Demon from the red eyes and ears.

In particular the ears for a demon character are fine, if anything it's the race that should present the most character structure diversity imo (like skin color, sometimes they are blueish others redish and so on, though i feel it should connect with the background lore).

Other secondary things that are normally conditional to lore:
- Evident racial traits ( considering it's a Demon some demonic horns, though if this is the human form of said demon and the goal is to be disguised it's fine)
- Evident culture traits ( like tattoos, piercings, sometimes scars (again subjective to lore))

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
The hair bangs worked great it filled the void that was in it's 1st sketch, and you can fiddle with that for scenes.
Now you could add a head-dress anime style maids do often use those, though i see it as a conditional to character personality.

I had my suspicions it would be a Demon from the red eyes and ears.

In particular the ears for a demon character are fine, if anything it's the race that should present the most character structure diversity imo (like skin color, sometimes they are blueish others redish and so on, though i feel it should connect with the background lore).

Other secondary things that are normally conditional to lore:
- Evident racial traits ( considering it's a Demon some demonic horns, though if this is the human form of said demon and the goal is to be disguised it's fine)
- Evident culture traits ( like tattoos, piercings, sometimes scars (again subjective to lore))
Glad u liked it, about her demonic look she is able to change her form between human and demon(I also was thinking about giving her a little darker skin like tanned maybe)

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The initial deko look was more unique in my opinion, but just design the character you enjoy.

Asking for opinions on design choices is a neverending task because everyone has different tastes.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
The initial deko look was more unique in my opinion, but just design the character you enjoy.

Asking for opinions on design choices is a neverending task because everyone has different tastes.
I already have my fav created :D but when creating others characters like this one i think it's good to to hear the opinion of others i mean i'm the only one doing all in this project so i can overlook somethings.

ZephyrCloack

Mar 1, 2022
Glad u liked it, about her demonic look she is able to change her form between human and demon(I also was thinking about giving her a little darker skin like tanned maybe)
It works, as i mentioned previously it would be a choice i would make based on the background lore i envisioned.

Lighter skin tone for colder areas darker skin tone for hotter areas (perhaps invert that concept since well Demons); perhaps make someone an albino just to make them stand out and probably give a reason for it to be seen as unique.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.