Seeking Be the Slave?

U

User_1004250

Hey everyone, i was wondering whether or not anyone knew of any good games where you play as a slave, preferably one where you get to customise your character a little bit as well as gender, but not a requirement. I see all these games where you get to train slaves and do really punishing things to them, but i just really wanna be in their position instead, thanks alot!

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Hey man! I don't know what gender you'd like to be dominated by, but i'll throw in a link to a thread where it's mainly Female domination. There's a lot of games there where you get to play the slave of females and/or Futa's. I hope it's helpfull:
https://f95zone.to/threads/female-domination-games.23800/

The one's where you actually play as a slave that i can remember is:
- FA7738 (under development)
- Captured by the Darkelves (under development) - Full on slavery from day one.
- The Asylum (Finished) - All but one endings, you end up as a slave
- Harshville (under development) - Has a slave route if you give yourself up.
- Mistress Degree (Finished) - Full on slavery either way (Ps. ALOT of Scat)
- Teacher in training (Finished) (Ps. Also Scat)
- Femdom City (under development, kinda slavery like)

Mar 31, 2019
Hey man! I don't know what gender you'd like to be dominated by, but i'll throw in a link to a thread where it's mainly Female domination. There's a lot of games there where you get to play the slave of females and/or Futa's. I hope it's helpfull:
https://f95zone.to/threads/female-domination-games.23800/

The one's where you actually play as a slave that i can remember is:
- FA7738 (under development)
- Captured by the Darkelves (under development) - Full on slavery from day one.
- The Asylum (Finished) - All but one endings, you end up as a slave
- Harshville (under development) - Has a slave route if you give yourself up.
- Mistress Degree (Finished) - Full on slavery either way (Ps. ALOT of Scat)
- Teacher in training (Finished) (Ps. Also Scat)
- Femdom City (under development, kinda slavery like)
you have tower of trample badge but you didnt count it why :)

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Hey everyone, i was wondering whether or not anyone knew of any good games where you play as a slave, preferably one where you get to customise your character a little bit as well as gender, but not a requirement. I see all these games where you get to train slaves and do really punishing things to them, but i just really wanna be in their position instead, thanks alot!
is about playing a female who ends up being enslaved by an AI
is about a new girl in town being forced to live in a cottage outside it as a rumored troll's concubine(most of my enjoyment came from just speculating sexy explanations for the mystery of what's happening and why instead of the sex scenes it had)
Degrees of Lewdity lets you customize your character and has situations where you end up in various slave like situations(though IIRC only the dungeon under the hospital and Eden are actually about being a slave while the other situations are about blackmail, bullying, debt, insanity and so on instead of straight up slavery)