Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
As I told you, I did the translation but that's not the reason because I've already done several translations and they don't give me that problem.

Hmmm, can you send the entire error message on private?
I'll be honest, for a problem to happen inside the screens.rpy file, it's probably from trying to modify the game, but I can check if I can do anything to help it from my side.

cesar vasquez

Sep 21, 2023
Hmmm, ¿puedes enviar el mensaje de error completo en privado?
Seré honesto, para que ocurra un problema dentro del archivo screens.rpy, probablemente se deba a intentar modificar el juego, pero puedo verificar si puedo hacer algo para solucionarlo desde mi lado.
[/CITA]

Claro, dame 5 minutos

Reactions: Kiryuuco

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
just jumping in after reading a couple pages and looking at the pictures, you may want to learn how to use controlnet, or just use garry's mod or some 3d software to pose a ragdoll, that way you can make the images generated a lot more consistent with the "image to image" feature instead of simply using text to imaghe, which makes for better avatars, also you should make a basic untransformed version of each character in the poses you plan to use in the future so you can simply use that image paired with Inpainting to make versions of the image where only parts are changed by each transformation, possibly in different stages for incremental changes. that way if you want to go the extra mile you can simply cut out the changed pieces and use them in a normal modular sprite setup.
edit: this would also let you easily change what clothes a character is wearing while keeping their poses and facial expressions consistent

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
what do you use to create these ai arts? I would like to know the app/website
Already answered this many times on the thread, you can check back on previous pages/use the search function.

can u choose NOT to have GAY or beastiality and Ok with Furry NOT FUTA
The game has no bestiality, and you choose what paths you play, you can... just not pick the gay/futa paths/scenes.

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
just jumping in after reading a couple pages and looking at the pictures, you may want to learn how to use controlnet, or just use garry's mod or some 3d software to pose a ragdoll, that way you can make the images generated a lot more consistent with the "image to image" feature instead of simply using text to imaghe, which makes for better avatars, also you should make a basic untransformed version of each character in the poses you plan to use in the future so you can simply use that image paired with Inpainting to make versions of the image where only parts are changed by each transformation, possibly in different stages for incremental changes. that way if you want to go the extra mile you can simply cut out the changed pieces and use them in a normal modular sprite setup.
edit: this would also let you easily change what clothes a character is wearing while keeping their poses and facial expressions consistent
Oh, I've toyed with that idea, but some problems come with it.

This game idea came to be from the team losing jobs in the game dev industry/losing jobs to AI/all around hate of AI, specially after seeing so many games using AI, earning a lot of money, and that money going ... nowhere, going on a circle of more AI.
So we came with the idea of using AI on a game, to "steal" back money to fund our own game with real art by real artists.

And to also show that well... it can be done, there are so many huge games on this very website that use AI, that do nothing to try and better their art, or invest the money in their own projects.
AI is terrible, and steal work from real workers and artists, and with this game I'm able to steal back some, and create more jobs and help real workers and artists, then I'm happy.

The NSFW Gaming Industry is not really well documented, while creating this game, and Feral City, I'm also documenting the creations and growth of both, and I plan on releasing some day the study of all of this.

And any extra effort (Like using 3D software for posing and character art), is going to the production of Feral City.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
There should be an option somewhere in here to allow you to swap between the transformations once they're already done. I might not suggest this if all the routes were completely disconnected, but there is some changes, with Raven having some different dialogue depending on her transformation when starting the Gwen route. And as the game expands, I imagine there will be more things like that. Also, there's the one scene that Raven has if you check up on her after she's fully transformed into a cow I also don't think it's saved in the gallery. And I assume these scenes would exist for the other Raven transformations too at some point, for balance's sake, which would be a pain to unlock without this sort of feature. Secondly, this would make it much easier to do if, sometime later in the game's development, you decided to incorporate Endings or group scenes, like something with the two femboys, or something with all 3 girls turned into cows.
Maybe I'm just weirdly completionist about this sort of thing, but it'd really put me at ease and make me feel less like I needed to save on every possible character combination so I can see every line of unique dialogue this game has for me.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
There should be an option somewhere in here to allow you to swap between the transformations once they're already done. I might not suggest this if all the routes were completely disconnected, but there is some changes, with Raven having some different dialogue depending on her transformation when starting the Gwen route. And as the game expands, I imagine there will be more things like that. Also, there's the one scene that Raven has if you check up on her after she's fully transformed into a cow I also don't think it's saved in the gallery. And I assume these scenes would exist for the other Raven transformations too at some point, for balance's sake, which would be a pain to unlock without this sort of feature. Secondly, this would make it much easier to do if, sometime later in the game's development, you decided to incorporate Endings or group scenes, like something with the two femboys, or something with all 3 girls turned into cows.
Maybe I'm just weirdly completionist about this sort of thing, but it'd really put me at ease and make me feel less like I needed to save on every possible character combination so I can see every line of unique dialogue this game has for me.
Here me. Just keep 3 or 4 saves, I currently have 3 for each path: cow; other; futa/Femboy. Is it a perfect system, no does it work yeah. Now if the author gets into having like 10 different characters and each one has wildly different dialogue depending on what other characters have become then that's different but currently each character is mostly in a vacuum with really only a handful of lines being different like Raven saying that the specific body made Gwen frustrated due to her self-consciousness over her body image which is like a four lines of difference. After that Gwen transformation dialogue doesn't real have anything to do with Raven's transformation.

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
For now, the solution is really kind of creating multiple saves to see it all.
And yep, the Secret Raven Cow Scene is not on the gallery, I've been meaning to re-do it... I did that scene on a rush, and I just feel like it isn't really good, on the coming updates, I'll be remaking it, and adding it to the Gallery Screen.

I've got a lot of ideas for when the game ends, and character's ending, but sadly, don't expect much from characters interacting with other from other routes, at least in image form, I'm limited by the AI Generation, and that would be nigh impossible.

But, when reaching the end cycle of production of this game, I intend to create a cheat menu where you can change choices/see other paths without having to rely on the save system.
Thanks for the comment!

Reactions: Rexizor

Kiryuuco

Beast Maker
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2024
Beastboy is so hot. Is there a possibility of optional gay content(not futa)?
For now, the gay content is mostly the Femboy Routes.
'tho, since the start of the game, I always wanted to make some more gay scenes in the game, they will come someday, just don't know when, hopefully soon, I have lots of idea's for gay scenes.

• Love
Reactions: purplerat01

purplerat01

Apr 11, 2022
For now, the gay content is mostly the Femboy Routes.
'tho, since the start of the game, I always wanted to make some more gay scenes in the game, they will come someday, just don't know when, hopefully soon, I have lots of idea's for gay scenes.
That's really nice to hear... one more thing to look forward to from this game then.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeastControl-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes