Seeking Beastiality games, please! Not any Woman x Male Dog or something like that, I want M Human on F Animal (Femdom would be best, thanks)

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
CoC, TiTS, Lilith's Throne are the main furry kitchen sinks. All support male human PCs, viability of feral partners varies.

Degrees of Lewdity is mostly rape rather than "domination" but does include consendual encounters with proactive female animals if configured that way.

I don't think Teraurge features even a single real-life animal but it has the most "inhuman" partner designs by far.

Have you tried a tag search for "male protagonist + bestiality + female domination" or any suitable equivalents?

Williard1

Jul 1, 2021
I already knew about Degrees of Lewdity, but I've never heard about Coc and TiTS? What is it short for?

Thank you for the suggestions though!! I will get to those ASAP!!!!

Oh, and I do love Reverse Rape! Keep those sub suggestions coming, I'm open for that type of stuff

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Corruption of Champions (1 and 2) and Trials in Tainted Space by fenoxo. Furry kitchen sink games but you can remain human and they definitely don't shy away from animal genitalia. Most partners are sapient humanoid(ish) rather than pure animals though. You can find a lot more of those under the term "anthro", or just "furry" in general.

Trying to remember whether Nezumi or Rush Rise Line had any proper games or M/F respectively, probably not.