dummy7002

Jul 16, 2017
I don't mind paying for something. I also get that you can't always support old saves. What I don't get, is why you would punish returning players by forcing a replay of the entire game. Add some optional checkpoint or cheats or w/e, it'd have resulted in my money in your pocket. Now I'm just going to leave this whole thing, cause I can't be arsed to do it all over yet again.

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
I don't mind paying for something. I also get that you can't always support old saves. What I don't get, is why you would punish returning players by forcing a replay of the entire game. Add some optional checkpoint or cheats or w/e, it'd have resulted in my money in your pocket. Now I'm just going to leave this whole thing, cause I can't be arsed to do it all over yet again.
yea im pretty tired of playing through the game a 3rd time. im thinking a cheat code system or something could help until the full game releases.

kirieshki

Aug 27, 2023
My Lara can’t get her bow (and pistol), I just can’t shoot, she doesn’t aim, has anyone encountered the same problem? this can be fixed somehow, I even tried changing the shoot button
1710919646054.png

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
What the hell, why do i have to restart from the begining ? The game doesn't read older saves or something ?!

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
What does the "gape" function during sex scenes even do? All I notice is that the percentage thingy goes down and thats it

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes