formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Anyone have any similar game suggestions that have the pussy gape and kinda prolapse like in this game?
The ability to freecam during animations and literaly go inside her gaping pussy, seeing her cervix with the pussy pulsing and opening and closing is hot as fuck.

I try to do similar things in VaM, but VaM is... VaM. Everything explodes, collisions are trash, it loads assets like ass, Unity... anyway, whole another rant.
There are rules about discussing other games and derailing the conversation and I'm not sure to what extent it is allowed so I'd rather shoot you a suggestion via private message. You have your settings to block everyone so send me a message and I'll reply.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
There are rules about discussing other games and derailing the conversation and I'm not sure to what extent it is allowed
Didn't knew about this, thanks for the headsup.
Also didn't noticed I changed any privacy settings, gonna take a look and shoot you a msg.

edit: also so the thread gets back on rail then: Animopron is fucking awesome, first the Quiet animations and now this? Fucking master.
Imagine if a person like this gets togheter with some UE wizards and make a sandbox to topple VaM in UE5. Ah... one can dream...

Also, this needs a lightsource for the tomb part, the autoexposure is kinda bad when inside it. I think the whole ambient light change when passing through the doors, so maybe they're fixed and no a trie camera autoexposure filter/shader, which is a shame but worlds easier to do probably (change ambient light by triggers I mean).
But since there's torches and the "pee/shoot the torches minigame" already, it'll probably be a carriable lightsource in the future.
The camera we control also has a lightsource attached to it, if we freecam close enough to anything (her gaping pussy/ass is a great test since shadows are cast inside from either GI or AO) the surface gets illuminated from a invisible lightsource.

Anyway, fucking amazing this. I got my eyes glued so hard to this and Carnal Instinct. Wish I were rich to just drown these people in money and say "just fucking do it! go wild!".

Last edited:
Reactions: formasual

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Didn't knew about this, thanks for the headsup.
Also didn't noticed I changed any privacy settings, gonna take a look and shoot you a msg.

edit: also so the thread gets back on rail then: Animopron is fucking awesome, first the Quiet animations and now this? Fucking master.
Imagine if a person like this gets togheter with some UE wizards and make a sandbox to topple VaM in UE5. Ah... one can dream...

Also, this needs a lightsource for the tomb part, the autoexposure is kinda bad when inside it. I think the whole ambient light change when passing through the doors, so maybe they're fixed and no a trie camera autoexposure filter/shader, which is a shame but worlds easier to do probably (change ambient light by triggers I mean).
But since there's torches and the "pee/shoot the torches minigame" already, it'll probably be a carriable lightsource in the future.
The camera we control also has a lightsource attached to it, if we freecam close enough to anything (her gaping pussy/ass is a great test since shadows are cast inside from either GI or AO) the surface gets illuminated from a invisible lightsource.

Anyway, fucking amazing this. I got my eyes glued so hard to this and Carnal Instinct. Wish I were rich to just drown these people in money and say "just fucking do it! go wild!".
He created a flash player loop (iirc) of Lara with Horse, then a four part video series called Lara with Horse 2, which I believe is what inspired him to make the game. He started BTQ during the tail end of LwH2 production, which for me misses some of the marks that LwH2 nailed. I still think LwH2 is one of the best animations out there even tho its dated with arms and legs that tend to look a little odd. IMO the whole point of using Lara was because of how the 2013 game made her so fucking tough and able to just take punishment and keep moving. So the video series exemplifies this and keeps going further as it plays out. Quite erotic for the right person ;)

Reactions: Astcit

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
He created a flash player loop (iirc) of Lara with Horse, then a four part video series called Lara with Horse 2, which I believe is what inspired him to make the game. He started BTQ during the tail end of LwH2 production, which for me misses some of the marks that LwH2 nailed. I still think LwH2 is one of the best animations out there even tho its dated with arms and legs that tend to look a little odd. IMO the whole point of using Lara was because of how the 2013 game made her so fucking tough and able to just take punishment and keep moving. So the video series exemplifies this and keeps going further as it plays out. Quite erotic for the right person ;)
I downloaded that LWH demo sometime ago, is quite cool indeed, but it's not BTQ levels. BTQ is just fucking awesome, I never tire of watching it, especially the last one. Fucking masterpiece. That, Nyl2 and RadRoachHD animations are just perfection. I wish I could do things like that, but alas the most near I get is using that piece of shit VaM to do some animations (when it all doesn't just explode for no reason at all...).

Never stoped to think about why Lara, makes sense, she can "take anything" from life, heh =P
But Quiet also fucking stole the show in BTQ. The part where she CARRIES the horse on top of her and it goes wild is as insane as it's hot. Also the end when she hold those huge cum factories emptying inside the other girl with no mercy. Perfection, Animopron is just another level.

I bet she'll appear here in BitS at some point for sure, since there's the bunker in it and reference to it already. A interactive scene with the horse (especially if we could use that purple serum from BTQ) would be cum heaven.
The photomode so far in BitS is quite cool too, we can pose her and control the belly inflation and gape/prolapse of both holes, it's quite cool, but a shame it's static, I would love to see the hole pulsing and clenching randomly as it does during gameplay.

• I just jizzed my pants

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I downloaded that LWH demo sometime ago, is quite cool indeed, but it's not BTQ levels. BTQ is just fucking awesome, I never tire of watching it, especially the last one. Fucking masterpiece. That, Nyl2 and RadRoachHD animations are just perfection. I wish I could do things like that, but alas the most near I get is using that piece of shit VaM to do some animations (when it all doesn't just explode for no reason at all...).

Never stoped to think about why Lara, makes sense, she can "take anything" from life, heh =P
But Quiet also fucking stole the show in BTQ. The part where she CARRIES the horse on top of her and it goes wild is as insane as it's hot. Also the end when she hold those huge cum factories emptying inside the other girl with no mercy. Perfection, Animopron is just another level.

I bet she'll appear here in BitS at some point for sure, since there's the bunker in it and reference to it already. A interactive scene with the horse (especially if we could use that purple serum from BTQ) would be cum heaven.
The photomode so far in BitS is quite cool too, we can pose her and control the belly inflation and gape/prolapse of both holes, it's quite cool, but a shame it's static, I would love to see the hole pulsing and clenching randomly as it does during gameplay.
True true, Quiet also took all forms of abuse like Lara and didn't give in. It speaks also to the idea that the whole thing turned her on as well. She is tough, but also secretly (then not-so-secretly) turned on by the scenario. And yes, her supernatural side holding up the horse was a bit of an erotic shocker as well.
My only real issue with BTQ is voice like candy. I don't like that sort of candy I guess. Her voice to me is annoying, not sexy. Could be she just doesn't voice "act" very well. The animations were extremely well done, but I didn't find the same authenticity in motions and gestures that I did in LwH2.
I agree the gape would be nice if it lasted at least a while after sex especially when you have that huge dildo up there for a while. I guess we might also expect gang rapes like they are in the comics. Those would also help reinforce the post-gaping/prolapse visuals. I mean the comics show at least two zombies stuffing both their dicks up her ass which in my mind constitutes certain gape. She even spreads that hole to show them what a good job they did :giggle:

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
True true, Quiet also took all forms of abuse like Lara and didn't give in. It speaks also to the idea that the whole thing turned her on as well. She is tough, but also secretly (then not-so-secretly) turned on by the scenario. And yes, her supernatural side holding up the horse was a bit of an erotic shocker as well.
My only real issue with BTQ is voice like candy. I don't like that sort of candy I guess. Her voice to me is annoying, not sexy. Could be she just doesn't voice "act" very well. The animations were extremely well done, but I didn't find the same authenticity in motions and gestures that I did in LwH2.
I agree the gape would be nice if it lasted at least a while after sex especially when you have that huge dildo up there for a while. I guess we might also expect gang rapes like they are in the comics. Those would also help reinforce the post-gaping/prolapse visuals. I mean the comics show at least two zombies stuffing both their dicks up her ass which in my mind constitutes certain gape. She even spreads that hole to show them what a good job they did :giggle:
I also don't really like that voice style from BTQ, but it kinda does fit the whole "I'm the dom/alpha" she tries to force on Quiet.
Also i'm pretty sure group animations will be added to BitS later, since the tomb has multiple enemies at the same time in the same room and such.

I can't really imagine what is being focused in development currently, BitS already has all mechanics working quite well. Since there's a "Episode 1" in the title, I assume this will get left alone some time soon in favor of doing a Episode 2, which I don't really think is a good strategy, the base map is already very good and of good size, only lacking points of interest/content to it imo.
It does seem to be aimed to be a linear experience instead of a exploration one (even though there's plenty of it already with the secrets and collecting), but I paraticularly think the Episode should be dropped and the game iterated on. Adding enemies, animations, etc.

But one thing is for sure: it needs a masturbate option asap (the peeing is hot, but fingering/toys/using the environment on demand would be hot as fuck too). And the statues/animations should be able to be repeated, such good animations should be allowed to be seen on demand too.

Aug 22, 2023
I don't have a credit card.
But I'd like to support AnimoPron through a BTC sponsorship
Is there any way to get a subscription using BTC

This is the best 3D adult game I've ever played
:love: :love: :love:

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Since there's a "Episode 1" in the title, I assume this will get left alone some time soon in favor of doing a Episode 2, which I don't really think is a good strategy, the base map is already very good and of good size, only lacking points of interest/content to it imo.
From what I understand, this is the map for all episodes planned. Episode 2 is in the making and I think just opens up more of the current map. I think it is mostly linear, but with the ability to go back to certain points previously visited. But if you think about it, that's how Tomb Raider 2013 and the subsequent games of the series were. All types of secrets and such, lots of things to hit with arrows, collectables, that sort of thing. TR13 was mostly linear as well so this feels sort of modeled after that game in more ways than one, which is a good thing. Except our protag is called "Tara". Maybe he could get by this by letting the player name her. Doesn't matter its still Lara to me no matter her alias.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
From what I understand, this is the map for all episodes planned. Episode 2 is in the making and I think just opens up more of the current map. I think it is mostly linear, but with the ability to go back to certain points previously visited. But if you think about it, that's how Tomb Raider 2013 and the subsequent games of the series were. All types of secrets and such, lots of things to hit with arrows, collectables, that sort of thing. TR13 was mostly linear as well so this feels sort of modeled after that game in more ways than one, which is a good thing. Except our protag is called "Tara". Maybe he could get by this by letting the player name her. Doesn't matter its still Lara to me no matter her alias.
Episode 2 will be on the same map (Confirmed by Animo), just a continuation of the first island
Next episodes will be on another much bigger island.
View attachment 3560608

Using cheats I have flown into the air
On the left is the first episode island
on the right is the 3rd episode island
With the red line i had drawn the full path of ep1 from S(start) to M(Minotaur statue).Episode 2 will feature the next part of the first island which is pretty big i think
But as you can see ep3 and further will feature the second island on the right which is much much bigger

4.50 star(s) 55 Votes