Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Some preview from finalized Skeleton scene

Check out this little preview from finalized skeleton scene - right now i'm trying to finish all "missed" segments.

There is some wrong offsets here on some meshes, but overall it's done.
Check it out:

blizzofgozzy83

Nov 26, 2019

Check out this little preview from finalized skeleton scene - right now i'm trying to finish all "missed" segments.

Check it out:

looks good

gisdaman

Oct 8, 2018

Aug 25, 2024 08:19 pm

Preview of a horse scene

Check out this small preview from one of the horse scenes here.
I will try to work on the adult animations as much as possible right now, so i can then work on the cutscenes and more "scenario" moments.
Would be awesome, if sex was required to tame it, so that you're able to ride it.

Add in sexual frustration mechanic, so that it will refuse to be mounted, unless relieved first.

Add in a horse equippable harness, to bypass the sexual frustration mechanic, but forces the player to be strapped under the horse, when ridden.

Different prompts or harnesses for face up, or down positions.

Can drown, if underslung by horse, while it is in water though.

uwubakauwu

Mar 28, 2023
I want to get all secrets, comic pages, cards. Is there any where sum up all of this?
Check the fist post and click "WALKTHROUGH".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only secrets that are missing from that walkthrough are:
- you need to burn the wooden planks in the corner of the room with two mummies (it's the last room before you crawl and get to the Horus statue);
- there are 3 more cards, two of them are near the huge minotaur statue, one is at the stone pillar on the beach before stairs that lead to the statue.

awanagana60

May 2, 2019

Check it out:

This is also something already seen some time ago ... mah.

Reactions: RodFo

akasup

Sep 5, 2024
Check the fist post and click "WALKTHROUGH".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only secrets that are missing from that walkthrough are:
- you need to burn the wooden planks in the corner of the room with two mummies (it's the last room before you crawl and get to the Horus statue);
- there are 3 more cards, two of them are near the huge minotaur statue, one is at the stone pillar on the beach before stairs that lead to the statue.
i checked, but it seems like doesn't contain all comic page locations

Jun 13, 2017
no. the first one is on the right pillar after you exit of the tomb. second is the pillar on the beach before the stairs to the statue. third is up the stairs on a tree near fast travel point.

YuhZhin

Oct 21, 2023
by the way, do you have locations of secrets, cards, medalions or something by pictures?
Not sure a picture/screenshot guide is possible for the ten secrets - there's just too much to cover.

The list is as follows:

Beach:
1: open lootchest between raptor's spawn and four-armed statue;
2: activate four-armed statue on beach;
3: open underground bunker (code is 7153955);

Temple:
4: in secret area pick heart key, dive into well and open lootchest on opposite side;
5 & 6: open chests behind doors, which opened with golden key and heart key;
7: burn the wooden planks to get the extra bow;
8: Shoot the 10 medallions inside the temple to open secret door in the very last room before the exit;
9: extinguish the 33 wall torches (opens the door to the room on the lower deck of the ship);

Ship:
10: open stalker's room on the ship (key is under water in the other half of the ship).

akasup

Sep 5, 2024
thank you so much, guyss. now i wonder if we can save all images like cards, comics to outside?

Herelded

Aug 29, 2024
How tf is there one hairstyle -.- Speaking of Hair the pubic options really don't work with futa at all like the textures are glitched.

Also the boob options are top notch, really really good, yet zero butt customization outside of picking her general body type.

I don't wanna complain so much, it just seems that for so much (good) work that went into this some really basic stuff is missing.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes