YuhZhin

Oct 21, 2023
Any new sex content for this update?
Version 8.1 is just bug fixes and tweaks.

Version 8 got an extra masturbation scene at the very end and some new restroom scenes in the new area - the Shooting Range.
Another addition is a Gallery Mode but you have to unlock the scenes in the game to view them in the gallery.
That means you have to play through the episode three times to unlock all the sex options with the statues.

• Wow
Reactions: Eroman68

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Version 8.1 is just bug fixes and tweaks.

Version 8 got an extra masturbation scene at the very end and some new restroom scenes in the new area - the Shooting Range.
Another addition is a Gallery Mode but you have to unlock the scenes in the game to view them in the gallery.
That means you have to play through the episode three times to unlock all the sex options with the statues.
I see, thank u. Did they change the character model's boob and hip sizes? Now she looks too bloated. Is there any way to adjust sliders for her body?

YuhZhin

Oct 21, 2023
I see, thank u. Did they change the character model's boob and hip sizes? Now she looks too bloated. Is there any way to adjust sliders for her body?
The body and face customization options have been updated - new sliders added and some extended - but they are still in the same place - press I for "inventory" and click the "Character" tab at the top:
1725829957062.png

YuhZhin

Oct 21, 2023
And em... Where the hell is the horse? :D
Horse is still in "demo" mode only - press H in any open area to call him.
For now you can only ride around and get access to some extra storage space - when the horse is present you'll have an extra tab with a horse icon in your inventory:
1725830177884.png
Oh, and you can feed him the purple flowers - I have no idea if that has any effect though.

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
For now you can only ride around and get access to some extra storage space - when the horse is present you'll have an extra tab with a horse icon in your inventory:
View attachment 4014460
Oh, and you can feed him the purple flowers - I have no idea if that has any effect though.
Hope horse will be heavily modifiable

Darth maul

Jun 2, 2018
View attachment 4014460
about the purple flower, Remember The purple Potion from BTQ? that's what im guessing, i was hoping for Secret Sex scene from the horse when you give the Purple flower (or potion if there's a Crafting Mechanic), ATWT !!!

Okami83

May 23, 2019
View attachment 4014460
She is legit being raided and penetrated by everything else but we cannot have le sexzy taim with the loyal horsie?
waiting it is then... lol

Nov 10, 2019
is there now more stuff to explore? is there more then the mummies, raptor and the few statues scene i have seen before. horse and minotaurs scenes had animopron add that by now or is he still animopron?

bleargh1

Jun 2, 2020
is there now more stuff to explore? is there more then the mummies, raptor and the few statues scene i have seen before. horse and minotaurs scenes had animopron add that by now or is he still animopron?
Still Animo, unfortunately. No minotaur love. At this point I fear even when we finally DO see the minotaur it will just be a stupid loop scene and then done.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes