ments

Jan 19, 2018
Looks like author has put this game on life support to milk money with trivial updates.
Won't hold breath for this one.
This is as I see development prospect:
-Be it continued, the development progression will be as meager as possible.
-Be it suspended or abandoned, the reason will be dog ate my hard drive.

William251

Nov 30, 2017
A lot of bugs... spinning, the horse appear swimming, freeze in load game, grafics realy poor even in epic config... but a like the game, I hope animo fix them.
Are you serious? It's a game with one of the best graphics among adult games - arguably with the best. Can you give examples of others?
VAM comes to mind, in which a lot depends on lighting and is limited to a small sandbox area. Also Wild Life, which does not present a better level at all.
As for bugs, I haven't experienced any major ones. Maybe just don't jump on rocks that are outside the game area?

William251

Nov 30, 2017
Almost 18 gb of data just for some buggy as hell gameplay(if you can call this gameplay), bunch of needlessly slow and obnoxious cutscenes? No thanks, contradicting the creator, I value my disk space.
A game with superb graphics and sandbox gameplay that weighs as much as it should or some VN novel with “3D” scenes? Choose one.
I have Virt-a-Mate that takes up 600gb and Skyrim with mods that takes up 300gb of my disk space and I'm not complaining.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Are you serious? It's a game with one of the best graphics among adult games - arguably with the best. Can you give examples of others?
VAM comes to mind, in which a lot depends on lighting and is limited to a small sandbox area. Also Wild Life, which does not present a better level at all.
As for bugs, I haven't experienced any major ones. Maybe just don't jump on rocks that are outside the game area?
There are a lot of games with much better graphics, I don't want to list all of them - but you can try The Secret Atelier, Delta Zone or Junk Hero.

Reactions: Steolo

despacito4

Jul 10, 2018
I think you're too overly ambitious to go defending the dev after this update.
Yes, this game is pretty great, but to all the people that help fund him and the project, an update like this is nothing more than a slap in the face.
It added some nice features, and added some cool mechanics and visuals, but beyond that, what was added? A gallery and shooting range?
No one asked for a shooting range (unless that's the dev prepping us for what's to come with gameplay), and a gallery, which no offense, he could have very easily outsourced.
Alot of people have waited, and waited, but Animo cant help but make promises he cant keep. Deadlines come and go, and promises of grandeur, fall upon deaf ears.

There's plenty of devs and projects that clearly have tons of work put into them, so that they are held accountable for meeting deadlines and communicating with their community. I think Animo knows he can pretty much do whatever he wants, and the support will come flowing in, because he is very talented. I don't think more people funding him, will get updates out quicker. I doubt he needs the funds.

Correct me if i am wrong.
You're making it sound like he comes out of the sky and promises eternal salvation. His communication is terrible and should always be taken with a grain of salt but an eta is always an estimate, not a grand promise. If they were a supporter from previous updates I'm sure they know his track record. I just think you're expecting too much from a one man team, he's working on Ep2 and has been since Christmas last year these ep1 updates are just on the side, ofc they don't add much content and test waters for future episodes. There hasn't even been a scene added since v1 until now. But that's what makes him a quality developer, he takes extremely long but makes a clear quality difference even from a big team like WildLife, and hasn't gone towards the money route in the slightest, he just runs on his own accord and time. You don't want this game going in a similar direction most other games on this platform have. Trust.

VamJamA4

Dec 23, 2021
You sir are a KING. Thank you so much for this! I'll give it a try as soon as I can and get back to you!
As a long time VAM user I feel the need to be the voice of caution, even if you have a beast of a machine expect to eventually run into FPS issues especially as you start adding plugins and things like soft body physics. Try to avoid creating scenes with more than 2 person atoms and if you do then disable the soft body physics of the least important persons (I always keep it active for female characters as they are what I am looking at most.)

Reactions: Parilto

S.S. Devestation

Dec 4, 2017
You're making it sound like he comes out of the sky and promises eternal salvation. His communication is terrible and should always be taken with a grain of salt but an eta is always an estimate, not a grand promise. If they were a supporter from previous updates I'm sure they know his track record. I just think you're expecting too much from a one man team, he's working on Ep2 and has been since Christmas last year these ep1 updates are just on the side, ofc they don't add much content and test waters for future episodes. There hasn't even been a scene added since v1 until now. But that's what makes him a quality developer, he takes extremely long but makes a clear quality difference even from a big team like WildLife, and hasn't gone towards the money route in the slightest, he just runs on his own accord and time. You don't want this game going in a similar direction most other games on this platform have. Trust.

I didn't say that this update's lack of content was a surprise. To me, this just feels like the nail in the coffin, for why many people should take a break from financially spending money on something that will move forward with or without their support. Like many other successful games and projects, the more financial backers, typically, the more work you put in, or the more you expand your team, to properly delegate things. If he doesn't care about the money at all, since it wont change the outcome of anything, than why support him on any platform? If he needed financial help, he'd get it, but in the current state, maybe people should take a break and take a step back and let him work at his own pace, instead of having financials held over his head.

People clearly have patience, as do I, but there comes a time when you have to just forget it exists for a while, until its in a better state to be worth supporting. He gives updates for what's expected in a next update, and then delivers the basic stuff, but not the "juicy" stuff. I do not think that because "this is just the way he operates" is a reason to brush off the reality of things. This is not political, its realistic.

Its similar to paying for a streaming service, where you pay for the service because you like a certain show they produce. You pay "x" a month for it, the season comes out, and you realize its actually only a few episodes. You'd feel betrayed a little. Yea, the other content on the service is great, but you were there with the promise of something you wanted to pay for in the first place.

To make a metaphor:
You can only patch the holes in a ship so many times before the bow finally breaks. I think we should stop encouraging the patching of the holes, and let the ship dry dock for a while. Really let the work done, rather than watching and waiting.

Reactions: Parilto

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Latest Bugs:

1. Unable to interact and pick up Crypt Looter puzzle in Horus statue room
  2. Could not trigger "pee" cut scene in starting area
  3. Unable to trigger more than 2 Raptors in starting area (may be by design)
  4. Numerous times in Shooting Range I could ADS with Pistol and Magnum, but could not fire despite having ammo loaded. Had to un-ADS and re-ADS in order to fire

Minor things for the most part. I have not been able to get Medium challenge with Bow, nor Hard with Pistol / Magnum. Curious if these challenges are affected by selected difficulty? If not, they probably should be. Otherwise I completed all other secrets, collectibles & scenes outside of the puzzle mentioned above. Glad we finally got a Tomb Raider outfit, hope completing all Range challenges unlocks it in the main game (in addition to whatever the existing reward is).

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes