Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
A few things i noticed, not mentioned in the changelog
-There is a new cutscene (i think). If you ignore everything on the first beach and just go to the rocky pass/cave, when you come out of the tomb and go left, a cutscene starts when tara discovers Raptors (that's unexpected attention to detail)
-Physics of the futa cock changed, it sometimes got harder or softer in previous versions, but now it can get even softer or harder, also the balls physics change, it's a little more realistic now. Also the V6 animation of the dick appearing is back
-Locations outside of the map borders are much more detailed now. The stairs behind the door in the alchemist cave now lead somewhere outside. The locations after the minotaur statue got textures and are pretty much detailed already which means works on Ep2 goes well (i hope)
-Lipsync is better

loddies

Aug 17, 2018
A few things i noticed, not mentioned in the changelog
-There is a new cutscene (i think). If you ignore everything on the first beach and just go to the rocky pass/cave, when you come out of the tomb and go left, a cutscene starts when tara discovers Raptors (that's unexpected attention to detail)
-Physics of the futa cock changed, it sometimes got harder or softer in previous versions, but now it can get even softer or harder, also the balls physics change, it's a little more realistic now. Also the V6 animation of the dick appearing is back
-Locations outside of the map borders are much more detailed now. The stairs behind the door in the alchemist cave now lead somewhere outside. The locations after the minotaur statue got textures and are pretty much detailed already which means works on Ep2 goes well (i hope)
-Lipsync is better
could you tell me how to make her cock harder or softer? By pressing any keys or something?

Flugabwehrrakete

Apr 25, 2019
Hey guys, with the most recent update the game isn't starting and in task manager I see it attempting to use up to 97% of my total RAM. I have 16GB, does this mean that the game needs more RAM than that?

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
could you tell me how to make her cock harder or softer? By pressing any keys or something?
Animo mentioned that he will ad a slider for that in the Ep2. Right now it happens randomly but i found a working (not all times) method. Start the game again or load yourself onto the first beach at the begining. Trigger the cutscene or do anything to make the raptors spawn. Get downed by it and let him fuck you on the ground. Her dick will get hard in the scene

loddies

Aug 17, 2018
Animo mentioned that he will ad a slider for that in the Ep2. Right now it happens randomly but i found a working (not all times) method. Start the game again or load yourself onto the first beach at the begining. Trigger the cutscene or do anything to make the raptors spawn. Get downed by it and let him fuck you on the ground. Her dick will get hard in the scene
thanks for your reply, i will try it then.

Gerey

Jun 30, 2020
This is understandable, Grandmothers, but focus at least you (you) are a developer on animations, poses, gangbang there are wonderful games but there are no animation standards, even if you are a Good person))) At least do something for people. please broooooo

• Haha
Reactions: rev_10

SanLaTang

Jul 25, 2024
I cannot pick up Crypt Looter page 13(The one under the Horus Statue). "Pick Up" message doesn't show at all. Is this some kind of new error?

Humuz

Mar 2, 2019
Hi all! Everything works, but it’s annoying that sitting down as low as possible doesn’t work normally. It’s okay to sit down, but at some points it doesn’t want to move. On the ship, 5 times I had to move away, sit down, and press forward, but the model doesn’t move.
And there are problems with the flail on the minotaur statue. The model weighs on the mouth itself, but does not want to pull itself up. I had to reload 2 times so that it would finally rise into the mouth of the statue.
The new riddles are interesting, but the only thing I didn’t find was the gunshot one. Everything else has been found.
The project is very interesting, and I hope it will develop! Respect to the developers!

Jan 10, 2023
Yeah update wasn't worth the wait, but on his site hes doing a public release and last time he did a public release he added some new stuff so maybe we can get some noteworthy stuff next update

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
Everytime I see someone recommending VaM I flinch. It runs like trash, you need GBs of shit to actually have options (my folder
View attachment 3863086 ), and after you spend hours and hours making scenes it all just explodes randomly because the collision detection is the worst physics coding and logics ever done by mankind.
VaM as an idea is awesome, the execution itself is a fucking disaster. Good luck trying to put anything bigger than a paper clip inside a pussy in VaM, and if you do, good luck not having it explode into oblivion.

As for BitS, so to not keep derailing this mess of a thread: this update is definitely not worth redownloading if you played previously. Extremelly disappointing.
Zombie.gif

Once you know what you're doing you can make some good penetration scenes in VAM, just got to learn more about certain plugins.

4.50 star(s) 62 Votes