PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
What are the 7 secrets?
Looks like no one knows. Just in case I will remind:
1: activate four armed statue on beach
2: open underground bunker
3: dive to well (where you picked heart key)
4 & 5: chests behind doors which opened with golden key and heart key
6: open stalker's room on the ship

My first guess is door in alchemist lab, but key to this door does not exist.
Second guess: activating of four armed statue indeed changing something in game, but I notice nothing.

Reactions: dahliana
May 25, 2017
Looks like no one knows. Just in case I will remind:
1: activate four armed statue on beach
2: open underground bunker
3: dive to well (where you picked heart key)
4 & 5: chests behind doors which opened with golden key and heart key
6: open stalker's room on the ship

My first guess is door in alchemist lab, but key to this door does not exist.
Second guess: activating of four armed statue indeed changing something in game, but I notice nothing.
The four-armed statue is the secret itself. It's most likely going to do something later on in further updates.

Shakatsu

Oct 14, 2020
On such short time (not ten days, of course, I think it takes a month) it will be only bug fixes. Besides Animo said nothing about new content.

Animo never did dogs. And never said it will be a whole zoo in this game.
true with the dogs tho it got teased on the puzzle pieces thats why my hopes are up for it

Reactions: ArmoredRacoon

pwvoa

Nov 15, 2021
Trying out V2, and finally I can get past that damn trap room, but now i have encountered an issue with the weapons. Once i went to pick up the bow, since i earlier picked up the revolver, my weapon keys are locked entirely, meaning I cannot pick any weapon slot or equip/unequip either of them. Seeing if anyone else is having a similar issue. Nothing horrible, just means i have to avoid one or the other the next time i have to restart, because issues...
I ran into a similar problem. With a revolver and ammunition in my backpack, I was able to take a bow but could not pick up arrows. After taking the bow, I was unable to remove any weapons from the holster. The problem to be solved by tearing the rope with a bow shot, I solved as follows: I squatted down, tried to squeeze through the hole where the target for the shot was, and waited for Lara to fall from the mummy's blows. During the fall animation, I managed to knock the rope off with Lara's body.

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
are all the scenes on rule34videos that exist in this game or are the more scenes not in those videos that would require the need to download and play the game?

jameshaul

Jul 31, 2017
This is gonna be a masterpiece for sure. I'm positive that we'll see Quiet or the Interrogator get involved in some way, complete with outrageous cum and piss play, preggo and farts too

Reactions: Astrel

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This is gonna be a masterpiece for sure. I'm positive that we'll see Quiet or the Interrogator get involved in some way, complete with outrageous cum and piss play, preggo and farts too
Man oh man, you sure want the whole enchilada don't you.

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
are all the scenes on rule34videos that exist in this game or are the more scenes not in those videos that would require the need to download and play the game?
Only ones I could find were one scene from the mummy and one from the raptor. Mummy has four total, raptor has three.

TrickyBiscuit

Jun 10, 2023
Whelp... seems like I'm the minority here by not enjoying the game or praising it to the degrees of some in these forums. It looks cheap but that might because I'm playing on a few year old PC. Many elements vastly need improvement like simple motion changes or environment look. The sex animation scenes look clunky too I get it's an alpha/ pre-build, but many of those previews we got over the last two years... and even a few older than that... look far better but sadly aren't in this release despite being touted as such.

Funny thing is looking back, its amazing just how many people here not only have forgiven, but forgotten their near two year long bashing of both AP himself and the lack of progress for months with endless delays both unplanned and other wise for this project. Much like with every other release I imagine too going back to BTQ.

Again I still say if he spent as much time hyping a project as he did working on it, things would be better for all. Still at least that "free" build is coming with a save state. Of course, no word on future builds or additional content. Then again, it's not late 2024 yet...

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
The four-armed statue is the secret itself. It's most likely going to do something later on in further updates.
I can still read only 6 out of 7 secrets from all these posts:
1) Opening bunker at starting beach (code is 7153955)
2) Four-armed statue along the starting beach near raptors
3) Hidden room that you get to with climbing from the box and dive into a well in there
4) Golden key chest after mummies
5) Heart key chest after mummies
6) Room of lara's stalker on the ship

So what is the 7th?

Edit: just in case someone will be searching later: 7th secret seems to be the chest on the starting beach between raptor spawn and four armed statue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vidust and Mapo

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I can still read only 6 out of 7 secrets from all these posts:
1) Opening bunker at starting beach (code is 7153955)
2) Four-armed statue along the starting beach near raptors
3) Hidden room that you get to with climbing from the box and dive into a well in there
4) Golden key chest after mummies
5) Heart key chest after mummies
6) Room of lara's stalker on the ship

So what is the 7th?
i am not sure i only played to the pissing statues room

and i am not sure what this mean
Cage doors are along the way after you open the door with the levers from the mummy, and use the big round key to run around

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes