Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
I can still read only 6 out of 7 secrets from all these posts:
1) Opening bunker at starting beach (code is 7153955)
2) Four-armed statue along the starting beach near raptors
3) Hidden room that you get to with climbing from the box and dive into a well in there
4) Golden key chest after mummies
5) Heart key chest after mummies
6) Room of lara's stalker on the ship

So what is the 7th?
Oh bruh, i think it's the chest on the beach which is under the sunlight near where raptors spawn. If you dont open it'll show 6 out of 7

PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
and i am not sure what this mean
Cage doors are along the way after you open the door with the levers from the mummy, and use the big round key to run around
It calls "totem", quest item which Tara should collect and use it to open door (see screenshots below). Well, somethings like that.
"to run around" means she will return in same location some time later.
BITS001.jpg BITS002.jpg BITS003.jpg
Oh bruh, i think it's the chest on the beach which is under the sunlight near where raptors spawn. If you dont open it'll show 6 out of 7
Just checked. You right, seventh secret is chest between raptor spawn and four armed statue.

Last edited:

PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
How to enter stalkers room?
If you already sneak inside, then you can't.
Ship is broken to two pieces. Right one is where crew and Tara's rooms is. Left one is just wreck. Key to stalker's room lies inside this wreck marked by light.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
I had more crashes with v2 than v1. Before I try again, i'll try deleting the folder in appdata or wait till the next version is ready.
First I couldn't reset the puzzle. Pressing R did nothing. Second softlock was the pressure plates. The doors didn't open.
I didn't have any crashes.

Edit: Deleting the appdata folder "BITS" actually helped. I had no softlock or crash.

Last edited:

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Astrel An Addition for the Walkthrough:
If you take the magnum from the bunker, you can skip the steps after 10 till 16.

If you walk through the room with the golden dildo (long scene) and stand before a stone wall, you can look left and Tara says something like "I can reach that, if only I had a bow...".
Shot the 2 ropes (i think) and the stone wall opens up. Now you can walk into the "parkour" room.

Should help everyone reach the ship faster, by skipping some cutscenes and the lever-minipuzzle (4 levers to pull), the pressure plates and the falling ceiling trap.

Edit: Here are some pics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Should help everyone reach the ship faster, by skipping some cutscenes and the lever-minipuzzle (4 levers to pull), the pressure plates and the falling ceiling trap.
that would be stupid
cos maybe you need the bow later in the game
to example explosive bolts or poison bolts like lara had in last revolution
but that was a crossbow
and she could kill mummies and skeletons with it

• Haha
Reactions: Kirin7 and frostpaw
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes