• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Beastyality Stable Diffusion CHPT or LoRA

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
I know some won't approve lol. I still want to know :) Does anyone know where to find or have any decent beastyality checkpoints or LoRAs? I found a few on PixAI but they're all locked by the OP and that's the only place I've seen them.

ZeekFounderson

Aug 5, 2023
I'm not sure if you're still watching this thread, or maybe you've found the answer you were looking for already. but I've found that using the PonyDiffusion checkpoint works pretty good. and while using a lora like 'Futanari Horse Penis' might get what your looking for. this pretty heavily geared to an Anime style, but i've found that using "photo quality,(at the front of the prompt) and Hyperrealism, hyper realistic," (at the end of the prompt) gives pretty good visual. and using Clip skip: 2 is also important from my testing. I hope this helps. Also, while on the site take note of the VAE they offer, as you'll get some weird photo's without it.