4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

thesnart

Dec 18, 2021
I'm looking for an older version of the Cathy level. I think it was for the 1.3x version of the game but kom never added it and its not in the mod catalogs. You can find both cathy versions on rule34.xxx , I'm just looking for the actual level for modding purposes.
I believe the version that you're looking for is 2.0.8, would link it here but yknow the 3 post thing. Note that it's set in automatic mode by default so you need to disable that by typing /handsfree on the main menu, and this version doesn't seem to have note accuracy coded in, so every note you hit is a "perfect"

Aug 22, 2021
I don't know if the devs peruse this forum, but in 2.44 the white coloring of the main character makes it basically impossible to see the rhythm bubble. I had to use my mouse cursor as a reference in order to actually play the level.

Seems like that particular element should be outlined or highlighted in some way so that that can't happen. Maybe the main character is just not colored properly yet?

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
loks like the "handsfree" command for autoplay does not work anymore in 2.44

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1974011 Expect several of his animators to leave the project before this goal gets reached, I met one of them for several years and is homophobic af. They only draw titties and pussies lol
Oh yikes! Is there any sauce for their homophobia?

As for male content, if they add it I hope it will be femboy content (See: Max the Elf for reference).

mrra

Nov 13, 2020
Does anyone have a basalt mod? I know the artist made it only as a video but I remember seeing someone actually having the mod.

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I've never really understood the incorporation of both straight and gay content in a single game. They appeal to opposite clientele and you run the risk of loosing the majority of your backers if they're forced to play the content they don't like. Why not just make two separate games?

Reactions: Grimmiger

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Made mod converter work for v244. Converts v1.3 mods to v243/v244 to clarify.
Same as before, you run the command python mod_converter.py "path/to/modfolder"
It can still convert to v243 if you include the option -v243

Modded version of v244 with voice support: (Voice support based on the structure I use in my converter).
You need your own data folder from the base v244 download for them to work.

Last edited:

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
The cash makes people do things pal And the actual animators only do straight content, that's why the actual game has only this kind of content too
Here's the thing tho: how far is that animator going to endure if they do reach that goal to add gay stuff in? I can't tell if they can make a living off of a game like this, they aren't a very well-known indie team or whatever, so I'm skeptical if that homophobic artist could make it out in the end or call it quits there and there.

Matter of fact, was that animator in the team since the first few builds where there *was* gay content? That's what I'm curious about.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes