4.40 star(s) 42 Votes
Aug 2, 2019
Beat Banger 2.71

This version adds extended audio tracks for all levels. New level icon art for all the characters and various fixes and QoL changes.

A Dawna level has been added, but it's only one loop, with two unused ones being in her level file. These sketches have been used in a previous version already and new loops haven't been added as of now.

The most important addition: Discord Rich Presence has been removed, so you don't need to worry about anyone seeing what you're playing anymore.

Enjoy!

Mar 11, 2020
Beat Banger 2.71

This version adds extended audio tracks for all levels. New level icon art for all the characters and various fixes and QoL changes.

A Dawna level has been added, but it's only one loop, with two unused ones being in her level file. These sketches have been used in a previous version already and new loops haven't been added as of now.

The most important addition: Discord Rich Presence has been removed, so you don't need to worry about anyone seeing what you're playing anymore.

Enjoy!
Thanks king

Ayashimi

Jul 5, 2019
Hello how can i work the mods in the game i am have a messange error cant found keyframe modifiers

FluxParade

May 25, 2022
Hello how can i work the mods in the game i am have a messange error cant found keyframe modifiers
you have to be using the right version, for starters. if you downloaded the 2.0 version and are trying to, most likely, use mods made for 1.0, they wont work. same for the other way around. most mods for beat banger are for the 1.0 version.

thesnart

Dec 18, 2021
Really hope they add some new animations to the older levels, cause as of now the ~4 loops per character really cannot support the extended level length

dawaeinhere

Feb 5, 2021
how can I install mod in this version?
Beat Banger 2.71

Enjoy!
how can I install mod in this version? there's no mod files here and when I create new mod file game can't detect it.

Mar 11, 2020
Anyone know what "hardcore mode" is the lastest version? it cost 9k in the shop and the most you can make per level run is around 300 even in the hard difficulty, fuck grinding that shit, it gets boring fast because there's nothing new to see as far as actual content goes to keep it fresh and entertaining

Last edited:
Reactions: 69Spartan117

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone know what "hardcore mode" is the lastest version? it cost 9k in the shop and the most you can make per level run is around 300 even in the hard difficulty, fuck grinding that shit, it gets boring fast because there's nothing new to see as far as actual content goes to keep it fresh and entertaining
How'd you even open the shop? Shit just crashes instantly for me.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
there is a song in the game that i can't find , if someone knows pleas shere <3
lyric of what i think i hear in the song :
1. like vampire like i need your blood to save my self
2. don't complain it's just got real

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
there is a song in the game that i can't find , if someone knows pleas shere <3
lyric of what i think i hear in the song :
1. like vampire like i need your blood to save my self
2. don't complain it's just got real

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Z
Jul 9, 2022
i can't get into devmode like in the previous versions so i'm guessing it's turned off in this version
Yes indeed, but someone have posted a tutorial of how to rewrite songs length to get an auto mode, yet you still won't get no money.
If you are devoted enough and want to get money little easier, in some of the game files you can rebind the notes keys, like, only need to press z instead of z x c v!

Jul 9, 2022
Yes indeed, but someone have posted a tutorial of how to rewrite songs length to get an auto mode, yet you still won't get no money.
If you are devoted enough and want to get money little easier, in some of the game files you can rebind the notes keys, like, only need to press z instead of z x c v!
Oh, found it
To make a song shorter: you need to go to the data folder of the game -> levels->pick a character->config->settings->write down the number of song_length_in_beats->erase the number and write 1
Open the game, play the map, it will give you a 5 star rating and unlock auto mode, after that you can write back the song_length_in_beats back again
To rebind the keys:in the same folder open a ”notes“ data file, and than change every "input_type": to 0
Now only thing you have to do is press z instead of other keys

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes