4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

Bop107

Sep 23, 2018
View attachment 3225502
Guessing from this; This means once Vol1 is done and the Level Editor too, then pretty much the rest of the acts/vol's is just a thing on the backburner. Really, feeling bad for those suckers Patrons who funded for the gay levels.
Imagine being someone who was backing this game from the start, only to have that money go towards games you might not even be interested in. Yeesh.

DiegoBrando2705

Jun 10, 2022
Can Somebody help me?
The Keyboard not work,just the Keys "X" and "Y" and "Esc" but not another
I can't Open other options than Play or the menu but i can't choose more options than "resolution"
My Keyboard is an XPG Summoner Mini
Thanks

uela

Aug 17, 2017
More insider deets.
Discord_R14ZgNiax9.png
"It'll be smoother after that." :Kappa:
Discord_upEWR8j7Pa.png
Ok, ok... so the music is done. Animations take a while, okay reasonable, but the cutscenes take the longest? The fucking cutscenes? So, the reason shit is so is because of the fucking cutscenes???? One of the devs is making a new trailer, for fucking what? The showdown game that Kom is just now learning how to 3d model, mapping, and networking. I don't know what the fuck this is. I feel like in every other place, this shit should be the other way around. Animations taking longest rather than fucking cutscenes.

Reactions: Cidoo

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
More insider deets.
View attachment 3229788
View attachment 3229789
Ok, ok... so the music is done. Animations take a while, okay reasonable, but the cutscenes take the longest? The fucking cutscenes? So, the reason shit is so is because of the fucking cutscenes???? One of the devs is making a new trailer, for fucking what? The showdown game that Kom is just now learning how to 3d model, mapping, and networking. I don't know what the fuck this is. I feel like in every other place, this shit should be the other way around. Animations taking longest rather than fucking cutscenes.
So Kom is just doing ss now, no suprise. But really. The Stuff that is just new being pushed out as new has been in the releases a long time ago. I don't know how were still at the same stage after like 2 years.

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
More insider deets.
View attachment 3229788
View attachment 3229789
This guy and his team completely missed their fucking roadmap and are too damn proud to say "we don't wanna work on this shit anymore we just want to pursue our other goal" and just straight up said "we're putting this shit on hiatus and doing our own thing" in a wall of text corporate speak way.

I feel really fucking bad for the people who trusted this guy enough to pay for more content (gay levels and act 2 and etc..)

Jan 18, 2019
This guy and his team completely missed their fucking roadmap and are too damn proud to say "we don't wanna work on this shit anymore we just want to pursue our other goal" and just straight up said "we're putting this shit on hiatus and doing our own thing" in a wall of text corporate speak way.

I feel really fucking bad for the people who trusted this guy enough to pay for more content (gay levels and act 2 and etc..)
The only reason why they got away with this shit for so long was thanks to the modders who spent their time doing free content, but i suspect more people will complain since there's only so much Nagatoro reskin 169# can do

Mar 11, 2020
The only reason why they got away with this shit for so long was thanks to the modders who spent their time doing free content, but i suspect more people will complain since there's only so much Nagatoro reskin 169# can do
this game's got a bit of clout right? its kind of surprising that more people haven't turned into dedicated modders and created original animation for it, not just reskins. But I guess that if you're talented enough to create your own thing you might as well do it on your own, hopefully someone takes this idea and actually finishes a game, because lil bro sure as hell isn't

Reactions: TemplarOfTyr

lndrlndr

Nov 30, 2021
1704474111242.png
The gay chapter hasn't even been decided yet. And idk if this has been said yet because I have no fucking clue what is where and at what stage anymore but the gay chapter god moved from act 2 to act 3 (or i guess vol.2 to vol.3?? i dont know anymore).

avaglegon

Apr 13, 2020
View attachment 3235147
The gay chapter hasn't even been decided yet. And idk if this has been said yet because I have no fucking clue what is where and at what stage anymore but the gay chapter god moved from act 2 to act 3 (or i guess vol.2 to vol.3?? i dont know anymore).
Pretty sure it's always been like this; Vol 2 is more of the characters from Vol 1, while 3 & 4 are the gay chapters. It's still incredibly embarrassing that something they've promised (and got paid for) like, a year ago? Still isn't anything but an idea.

Oct 8, 2019
what's wrong with Steamunlocked?
A lot of people and seemingly all of reddit will tell you that it's compromised and not reliable... malware, viruses... but, and granted, I've only downloaded a few things with it but I haven't seen anything malicious.

I'm sure there are some dodgy downloads but I'm taking a guess and saying most of the people are getting whatever they're getting from pop-ups. Most people likely aren't using a good adblocker if at all.

Last edited:

vilser

Mar 17, 2022
There is ver 3.3.4.2

Use this link

When you wait for the download count down timer and then click for the download, Ignore the tab that opened up, And go back to the previous tab and click on the download button again.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes