4.40 star(s) 42 Votes

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
For what i can remember, the First Act is supposed to be completed in 2023
so basically yeah, they didn't complete their roadmap yet
(some people may come with excuses, but it's very not professional of their part)
I understand that part, but is not following a 1-2 year old roadmap so bad that it should be brought up as a point of hate?
I assumed that roadmaps were a "in the best case possible, this is what we hope toachieve, and if all goes well, we should only be off by 1-2 months", and not set in stine rules to be held accountable for.
This whole situation gives me Sean Murray and No Man's Sky vibes.

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
I understand that part, but is not following a 1-2 year old roadmap so bad that it should be brought up as a point of hate?
I assumed that roadmaps were a "in the best case possible, this is what we hope toachieve, and if all goes well, we should only be off by 1-2 months", and not set in stine rules to be held accountable for.
What people are mad about is like, they're earning big cash, they (probably) hired new people to work on the project (even tho that maybe it's for the other projects, not BB), but in fact they're livestreaming gameplay of other stuff, the updates seems to be only after many months, they're stuff in the Dawna level since around 6 months, and mostly of the cases they're delaying the project to go on furrycons 100% of the times, sometimes are doing other stuff than working on the project.

When they're updating, they remove some stuff, add unnecessary stuff, polish the animation of one of the levels (despire taking months to make one level, they decide to polish the level even tho the quality sometimes are good and appealing (in good way)), returning with previous features that they removed, sometimes adding stuff to remove later and so on.

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
What people are mad about is like, they're earning big cash, they (probably) hired new people to work on the project (even tho that maybe it's for the other projects, not BB), but in fact they're livestreaming gameplay of other stuff, the updates seems to be only after many months, they're stuff in the Dawna level since around 6 months, and mostly of the cases they're delaying the project to go on furrycons 100% of the times, sometimes are doing other stuff than working on the project.

When they're updating, they remove some stuff, add unnecessary stuff, polish the animation of one of the levels (despire taking months to make one level, they decide to polish the level even tho the quality sometimes are good and appealing (in good way)), returning with previous features that they removed, sometimes adding stuff to remove later and so on.
Kinda ironic when they're hiring people back there, but i think they could at least put an test for those who wants to work there (it's what mostly companies/jobs does), not just seeing the portfolio and that's it, and the fact that seems to be only to work on the other projects and not BB... sounds kinda weird, in my opinion

Meowin

May 19, 2018
Frame it any way you want but Sean Murray did what BB did not -- actually sat down and worked on the game non-stop for years to deliver on the product they sold people.

It's clear that it's not just reasonable issues preventing BB from releasing the content they SOLD people. It is fairly easy to deduce that it's intentional. Once you make people pay money for something, you set expectations and those should more or less be delivered on. If they aren't then people should absolutely have an issue with it. If anything, it's weird for you to say people shouldn't. I mean my god, the demo product had all the animations/levels sorted from the get go. They're working on taking almost a year for one level at this point lol.

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
I know where to get them, but not where to put the files for them
normally exists a mod folder on the game called "mods", you put the folder of the mod inside
the BB 1.311v only works with the 1.2-1.311v mods
the release kinda the same thing (you can't put 1.311v)
well, until the newest versions now works with legacy mods, for what i saw

note: always check the zip if he contains the folder and not separated files (you may do the "extract as...." so you can extract them into a folder)

note2: for what i get, the new 2.5v version will automatically download and put the mods inside the mod folder for you of your choice (you acess in the main menu, it's the "mods" option)

Reactions: GeneTheProtoshark

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
here's 3.512 version Pixeldrain,

also here's cum patch for this version in case OG mega does down Pixeldrain
cum patch brings some features such as loading mods for demo and legacy versions and some neat stuff for mod makers
look in readme if you want to learn more

here's the stuff you can do with cum patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New Note: After i have knownledge about the Patcher (and installl your patch), now the things are working well, autoplay and stuff
special opinion: (Cum patch version > Original BB version)
Thank you for the patched version, Sir
(y)

1716206575312.png

Reactions: Axis3123

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
where to download mods

(and if you're playing the newest version, you can go to "mods" menu and press "W" to download the mods in the game, but if you want to filter the mods that you choose to download, go on the bbooru page and choose the mod and extract it into your mods folder)

Reactions: Taskboy

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
This game is absolute fucking torture so here's a script to autoplay without all the gay "please complete this level and get 2 stars" nonsense.
Code:
import os
import shutil
import filecmp
import tkinter as tk
from tkinter import filedialog

def create_backup(cfg_file_path, backup_path):
    shutil.copy(cfg_file_path, backup_path)

def validate_files_identical(cfg_file_path, backup_path):
    return filecmp.cmp(cfg_file_path, backup_path)

def undo_modify_cfg_file(cfg_file_path, backup_path):
    try:
        with open(backup_path, 'r') as backup_file:
            backup_content = backup_file.read()

with open(cfg_file_path, 'w') as cfg_file:
            cfg_file.write(backup_content)

result = validate_files_identical(cfg_file_path, backup_path)
        if result:
            os.remove(backup_path)
            result_label.config(text="Undo successful! Backup deleted.")
        else:
            result_label.config(text="Undo failed! Files are not identical. Skipping folder.")

except FileNotFoundError:
        result_label.config(text="Error: Backup file not found.")
    except Exception as e:
        result_label.config(text=f"Error: {str(e)}")

def undo_process_folders():
    parent_directory = entry_directory.get()
    if parent_directory:
        undo_process_folders_helper(parent_directory)
    else:
        result_label.config(text="Please select a valid parent directory.")

def undo_process_folders_helper(parent_directory):
    for root, dirs, files in os.walk(parent_directory):
        if 'notescopy.cfg' in files:
            cfg_file_path = os.path.join(root, 'notes.cfg')
            backup_path = os.path.join(root, 'notescopy.cfg')

undo_modify_cfg_file(cfg_file_path, backup_path)

# Resize the window after undoing folders
    resize_window()

def create_backup(cfg_file_path, backup_path):
    shutil.copy(cfg_file_path, backup_path)

def modify_cfg_file(cfg_file_path):
    try:
        backup_path = cfg_file_path.replace('notes.cfg', 'notescopy.cfg')

if not os.path.exists(backup_path):
            create_backup(cfg_file_path, backup_path)

with open(cfg_file_path, 'r') as file:
                content = file.read()

# Modify the content using string replace
            content = content.replace('"input_type": 1,', '"input_type": 0,')
            content = content.replace('"input_type": 2,', '"input_type": 0,')
            content = content.replace('"input_type": 3,', '"input_type": 0,')
            content = content.replace('"note_modifier": 0,', '"note_modifier": 1,')
            content = content.replace('"note_modifier": 2,', '"note_modifier": 1,')
            # Add more replacements if needed for other values of x

with open(cfg_file_path, 'w') as file:
                file.write(content)

result_label.config(text="File modified successfully!\nBackup created at: {}".format(backup_path))
        else:
            with open(cfg_file_path, 'r') as file:
                content = file.read()

# Modify the content using string replace
            content = content.replace('"input_type": 1,', '"input_type": 0,')
            content = content.replace('"input_type": 2,', '"input_type": 0,')
            content = content.replace('"input_type": 3,', '"input_type": 0,')
            content = content.replace('"note_modifier": 0,', '"note_modifier": 1,')
            content = content.replace('"note_modifier": 2,', '"note_modifier": 1,')
            # Add more replacements if needed for other values of x

with open(cfg_file_path, 'w') as file:
                file.write(content)

result_label.config(text="Skipping folder. File modified at: {}".format(cfg_file_path))

except FileNotFoundError:
        result_label.config(text="Error: File not found.")
    except Exception as e:
        result_label.config(text=f"Error: {str(e)}")

def process_folders(parent_directory):
    for root, dirs, files in os.walk(parent_directory):
        if 'notes.cfg' in files:
            cfg_file_path = os.path.join(root, 'notes.cfg')
            backup_path = os.path.join(root, 'notescopy.cfg')

modify_cfg_file(cfg_file_path)

# Resize the window after processing folders
    resize_window()

def browse_directory():
    directory_path = filedialog.askdirectory(title="Select Parent Directory")
    if directory_path:
        entry_directory.delete(0, tk.END)
        entry_directory.insert(0, directory_path)

def process_folders_and_modify():
    parent_directory = entry_directory.get()
    if parent_directory:
        process_folders(parent_directory)
    else:
        result_label.config(text="Please select a valid parent directory.")

# Function to resize the window
def resize_window():
    root.update_idletasks()
    root.geometry("")

# Create the main window
root = tk.Tk()
root.title("CFG File Modifier")

# Create and place widgets
label_directory = tk.Label(root, text="Parent Directory:")
label_directory.grid(row=0, column=0, pady=10)

entry_directory = tk.Entry(root, width=40)
entry_directory.grid(row=0, column=1, pady=10)

button_browse_directory = tk.Button(root, text="Browse", command=browse_directory)
button_browse_directory.grid(row=0, column=2, pady=10)

button_process_folders = tk.Button(root, text="Process Folders", command=process_folders_and_modify)
button_process_folders.grid(row=1, column=1, pady=10)

button_undo = tk.Button(root, text="Undo", command=undo_process_folders)
button_undo.grid(row=2, column=1, pady=10)

result_label = tk.Label(root, text="")
result_label.grid(row=3, column=1, pady=10)

# Call the resize_window function to set the initial size
resize_window()

# Run the main loop
root.mainloop()
It's python, just save it as python, go into the game's directory (where the exe is) as the process folder.
Please, could you elaborate this better and do a step by step for ugabugas like me can understand? Much appreciated.

NVM, managed to do it with the Visual Studio Code, thanks a bunch, bro, you're a life saver.

Last edited:

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
I wonder the reaction of the patreon supporters of Bunfan/Komdog after they saw Kom saying that the progress of Dawna level will be paused because he'll go to that Furrycon, lol

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
did you guys notice that he didn't add any gay or futa content to beat banger steam version...
honestly, i hope the act 2 doesn't put futa content (like... for me the first 2 acts should be only straight sex, to be balanced with the 2 gay acts (and i dunno, one separated act for futa content related with Gale with her team as bonus act))

but yeah, i noticed that even the patreon goals were taken away from the page in those months, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Axis3123

Meowin

May 19, 2018
honestly, i hope the act 2 doesn't put futa content (like... for me the first 2 acts should be only straight sex, to be balanced with the 2 gay acts (and i dunno, one separated act for futa content related with Gale with her team as bonus act))

but yeah, i noticed that even the patreon goals were taken away from the page in those months, lol
Personally, I do hope Act 2 is futa content. It's all subjective, really. There's no obligation for things to be straight oriented.

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
Personally, I do hope Act 2 is futa content. It's all subjective, really. There's no obligation for things to be straight oriented.
for me, futa content shouldn't be part of the original act (aka act 2), should be a separated act (act 5, i dunno "Gale Act" or something)
considering both act 3 and 4 are named "gay act" in the game folder, so believing or not, it's kinda already oriented to be separated versions, one with 2 straight acts, other with 2 gay acts, so it doesn't hunt to do a separated bonus Gale futa act, in my opinion

Mr. Cofman

Formerly 'vbuf_dibvhfe_bvesqevbxxfe'
Apr 16, 2024
Hmm...
I have a feeling that this game was meant for some other things, rather than to be played...
I wonder why -_-
Hmm hmm hmm...
Sus.

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes