4.40 star(s) 42 Votes

linechuu

Aug 21, 2022
Game updated to 3.531 and added a bit of still no dawna, but Komdog is no longer the main artist now.
View attachment 3698737

Am i the only one who sees this as the best possible course of action? Dude clearly checked out ages ago.
having new blood come in and run the scene and want to 'make a good impression' is probably the best bet we have for any reasonable BB progress.
looking forward to who the 'lead' will be in the future.

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
Am i the only one who sees this as the best possible course of action? Dude clearly checked out ages ago.
having new blood come in and run the scene and want to 'make a good impression' is probably the best bet we have for any reasonable BB progress.
looking forward to who the 'lead' will be in the future.
I don't know. He might not be the main artist anymore but he's still the project lead. Either way I'm pretty sure a lot of people started supporting the game because they liked kom's art to begin with, so unless the new artist can somewhat emulate his art style (or be much better) then I don't see this project staying afloat for too long.

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
I don't like Komdog in general (great artist, terrible businessman) but him not being the lead artist is kind of an overkill... Could have just made him work on the art and animation while someone else made the music, otherwise what's the point of a dev team?

uela

Aug 17, 2017
I don't like Komdog in general (great artist, terrible businessman) but him not being the lead artist is kind of an overkill... Could have just made him work on the art and animation while someone else made the music, otherwise, what's the point of a dev team?
As said before. I knew this day would, letting an 18-19 year old in charge to fix / modify the game for the dev team, while also treating him like shit. The man was never emotional mature enough to deal with any of this and the people that could help him, refused and let this kid just rot in this cycle. The guy tried multiple times to push fixes into the main game through kom only for kom to ignore and later on remove his access to the source code. This was an issue that was building up for months, and most people ignored it until it was too late.

Discord_R30GkO1crg.png

Just another disappointment to the list.

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes