4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

avaglegon

Apr 13, 2020
then what are the cheats now?
There are none for v3.x as far as I know. The closest thing is the no fail modifier from the shop, but turning it on blocks level progress (as in, a level doesn't count as completed after beating it).

avaglegon

Apr 13, 2020
Uhhhhh, question... what's with this invisible note I'm getting on the: "She doesn't like you" expert version of the song.

There's a part of the song where I need to hit some invisible note which doesn't really say which one it is and I haven't bought the invisible note thingy.

Is this a bug? I purposedly tried skipping it because I thought it's a note that you're not supposed to hit but it counted as a miss
There's 2 types of "invisible" notes. There's blank notes, which the comment from Nabebebe mentioned; they don't need an input.
02-17-24_225000_beatbanger.png
There's also ghost notes, which use the same input as their color usually would and don't cause the animation to loop. For example, I use W for blue notes, so I'd hit W for this note.
02-17-24_224953_beatbanger.png

lameforumname

Nov 15, 2017
Is the secret level still available? I played the demo but it doesn't appear anywhere. Someone said to type "demogang" into the console but nothing happened.

The Surgeon

Apr 9, 2018
So the history of the game is start making a game, create three scenes, rebuild those scenes what appears to be three times over weeks and months and once you're on current simply not release any more scenes?

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Mod importer would be useful if:
The booru was still up (does not seem to be)
The discord actually had mods on it (does not seem to)
The mods I already got from the booru before were accepted by the importer (they are not!)

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Mod importer would be useful if:
The booru was still up (does not seem to be)
The discord actually had mods on it (does not seem to)
The mods I already got from the booru before were accepted by the importer (they are not!)
I'm not sure what youre talking about.

1708362814799.png
Bbooru seems to be working

There are hundreds of mods on discord

And the converter cant deal with some mods, but most of them are supposed to work fine. I converted around 20 mods and all of them got converted properly

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
I was on the wrong discord, had the bunfan one not the bb one. Fail. Can't explain the booru, I know I had it months ago but can't find it anymore. Discord should do fine anyway.
And the discord linked to the booru. Guess I'm dumb.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
What's the story behind this game i swear it's been the same 4 levels since 2022 or 2023
the basic story is that kom started out solo and originally made it about just the rhythm aspect of itself. Thats when it was toriel, judy hopps, yoshi, jack from beastars, and such. Then he decided he wanted to make it an actual real game he could sell and had to nix the copyrighted characters and come up with his own, thus the beat banger company in the lore and the character we all know today. Of course kom started out with godot with basically no experience at all and yeah it sucks that we've been going back and forth with progress throughout the years but arguably it has been doing relatively decent. Expanding his group and adding more people onto the team the project has been able to grow as they experiment and try to figure out exactly how they want the game to go.

I'm pretty sure all the back and forth shit thats getting tiring is mostly because they want beat banger to be easily accessible by people to mod it without the process being a headache. In all honesty it's come pretty far for how it started considering the code has likely had to have been rewritten and touched up constantly over the years to support all the changes its gone through. I remember with the original build you had to mod shit via the text file and it was a huge pain in the ass if you didnt know what you were doing but maybe I'm just remembering it that way because I sure as fuck wasnt interested in trying to write out every individual note in a text file. And now we've got a built in charting tool in the game itself thats rough around the edges but still a great tool for people to be able to make their own charts and mods.

It's understandable that everyone is getting sick of how long its taking to get the content because honestly kom could probably, if he focused on the levels themselves, churn out dawna's level and probably the entirety of act two within a year but instead they keep working more and more on the base foundation of the game. Not to mention at some point Godot itself got an upgrade and they made the swap over to I think it was from godot 3 to godot 4 which required the game to be rebuilt or something like that.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
There's a trojan "Wacatac" in the Mega Link, so I'm stuck like another user a few pages ago, the download is auto canceled. Can we have a safe Mega which got rid of that trojan ?

Injector

Jun 11, 2018
I made an AHK cheat script for Beat Banger that automatically plays the game for you, simply install Autohotkey, make a new .ahk file and copy paste this code and run it.

Code:
Loop  {
    sleep, %Accuracy%

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0x198CC7, 30,  Fast RGB

if (errorlevel = 0) && WinActive("ahk_exe beatbanger.exe")
    {
        Send,Z
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0xED780D, 40,  Fast RGB

{
        Send,X
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0xC72B17, 30,  Fast RGB

{
        Send,C
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0xAB2B63, 30,  Fast RGB

{
        Send,V
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

Continue
}
My good friends helped me learn a few things about AutoHotKey specifically color aimbot, and i've managed to get it working very well.

Here's a preview, it works with mods too:

Make sure your game is on windowed mode and is maximized to the screen, otherwise it will not work well, an if you have any issues, try changing "Sleep, 75" to a different number in order to change the key press delay, or change the "30" next to Fast RGB for color variance, keep it around 30-40~ or else it won't work properly.
yeah seems it doesnt work copied the code pasted in the ahk (notepad++ used) saved did 1by1 the same exact thing you did in video opened the game gone to the my first act1 first ep maximazed screen (not fullscreen) opened the ahk started the game doesnt click anything

Feb 2, 2022
do the cheats work for yall, because every time I press f2 and go into the developer console and type any of the cheats nothing happens I even tried using a slash but it didn't work
new version does not have cheat play THE GAME get good score then that good score unlock scene auto play for the level you played buying no fail mode never unlock auto play

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
new version does not have cheat play THE GAME get good score then that good score unlock scene auto play for the level you played buying no fail mode never unlock auto play 3
there should be a cheat in the new version. F2 to enter the console and type in dev to activate dev mode. Start a level, hit at least one note, hit end on your keyboard and it should end the level immediately with 100% accuracy which is 5 stars which unlocks auto.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes