RPGM Beatrix [V0.2] [Obscure Productions]

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Obscure
Will be posible to have a Bellatrix´s slave route in a future update? she really has a good design and i would be her pet any time.
Also would be cool to see some foot fetish scenes with her, those big feet that she has really catched my eye, like having a scene similar to this but with a footjob.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is already 2 slave routes. Willing and unwilling.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Well shit, you have me interested. Not really into male protag but that weird demon rabbit is really doing it for me for some reason. She's just got a very unique design.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
If you ever start this game up again for the love of god get rid of the door animation, freezing movement isn't fun.
Also let us change the main characters name

axl2396

Oct 19, 2017
Interesting, start of the game I cant get on board with but I would very much love to see more of this in the future.
Where can I get more art of Beatrix

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Beatrix is oddly threatening...but likable? Like she's one step away from going yandere.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Beatrix is oddly threatening...but likable? Like she's one step away from going yandere.
She has a certain Alien-ness to her design. Its like "I wanna stick my dick in that, but I'm not sure she won't lay an egg in me or something."

I wish this weren't on hold I need more of her. (In retrospect that might be a concerning sentiment considering what I said prior in this post.)

Reactions: PofB

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
I dunno, maybe it's the resemblance to a but for a Royal Investigator, "What do you know about this thing that happened?" "What thing?" "Darn, he doesn't know," feels a bit... perfunctory, as investigations go.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I dunno, maybe it's the resemblance to a but for a Royal Investigator, "What do you know about this thing that happened?" "What thing?" "Darn, he doesn't know," feels a bit... perfunctory, as investigations go.
~Ace Defective~

Reactions: Ol_Stone_Ears
May 9, 2020
.... not really... enjoying a curse doesn't change it from being a curse :WeSmart:

Like bdsm, they are still in pain, but they enjoy the pain.
I'm certain that most people getting stepped on by their "Dommy Mommy" would consider it a blessing either way though lmao.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm certain that most people getting stepped on by their "Dommy Mommy" would consider it a blessing either way though lmao.
eh, that isn't exactly equatable. stepped on isn't exactly the kind of pain I was meaning. (I mean actual pain).

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
will this ever be touched again? i like the fact it is focused on the mc rather then the ntr of squirrel legacy.