VN Ren'Py Abandoned Beautiful Dark Love [v0.1.2 Beta] [Wasabi & wise2face]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
animated.gif

Overview:
Female MC -
Life is hard, life is strange, everyone has that tough period in life. Risa (Default name) has this hard period right now. But everything changed when she was saved by a mysterious demon. But who is he or what is he? Risa lost Couscesness. When she woke up, she was in her room, remembering the events. She seeks to find that guy, fortunately for her, he transfers into her class. At first, she wants to discover who he is or what he is, later she falls in love with him. She decides to change, but something is affecting her to be changed in a different way. She started seeking answers in that demon. Besides his kind personality, she finds out that he has a second side to him, which is being a deviant and a pervert. Will she manipulate him through his pervy desires or will he manipulate her instead? which path do you choose dear player? Being a queen or a king? which character do you choose?

Male MC -
Life as a demon is not easy, especially when you are cast away from hell. Now as an exile you need to regain your power and build your domain, build your harem. Why Harem? because you are an incubus and you regain your power through having sex with many beautiful girls. The easiest way to hook with them is to find a place where girls are that age that have that desire the most. And there is no better place than school and finding 18+ girls with such desire. But not everything goes as planned. So you have to fight your way though.

Both female and male games are connected to each other, but have different gameplay and tell stories from their perspectives.

Thread Updated: 2020-12-14
Release Date: 2020-10-25
Developer: Wasabi - wise2face - - -
Censored: No
MALE MC Version: 0.1.2 Beta
Female MC Version: 0.1.1 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Art / Future Screenshots:

DOWNLOAD
All (Male MC): - - - - -
Mac (Male MC): - - - - -

All (Female MC): - - - - -
Mac (Female MC): - - - - -

*This port is not released by developer, download at your own risk

scene_01_03_WaterSpill_03.png Scene_01_05_Emilia_06_10.png Scene_03_03_Girls_01_05.png Scene_03_03_Girls_12.png Scene_04_01_Class_03.png Scene_04_02_Route01_03_02.png Scene_05_Route2_02_Games07.png Scene_05_Route3_01_Risa_13.png Scene08_Route03_05_LillyChoice34.png Scene01_H_04_Maria02.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
This first Reply is reserved for additional information.

So the game will have 3 releases:Alpha, Beta, Final release.

Before I start to explain what are these versions, I must say that i might be skipping some version releases, for example, The game might straightly jump to Beta release instead of Alpha

• Alpha --- Mostly stable version, might contain minor bugs, might be missing soundtracks and sound effects.
  • Beta --- There will be minor changes in this release. soundtracks, slight adjustments, bug fixes (if there will be any left)
  • Final Version --- Self Explanatory. Final Release.

Between these versions sometimes here is the list of changes that can be made :
  • graphical improvements
  • text correction
  • bug fixes
  • additional content like extra images or text, extra choices.
  • new features. (inventory, relationships and etc)
  • character correction / improvement

For any bugs, glitches and etc, please write a comment here and tag us, or write privately.

Bellow this Point will be any additional information we decide to release to the public, The information will stay here until the next update :

Update 10.02.21 :
I must apologize for everything. It was a very hard time for me, but I have to put the game on hold. Even though I'm putting it on hold, doesn't mean I quit developing the game, What I'll be doing is continue working on it, add at least 3k renders and come back at that point with larger and better content, rather than making everyone wait for 1 or 2 months. It might take me some time to add so much content, but at least it will better to have at least minimum of 3-hour gameplay, then adding 15 minutes of gameplay every update. If anyone still wishes to support this game, feel free and thank you. Discord server will always be alive and you can contact me there as well. Thanks for your support and interest in this game. Hopefully, it will meet your expectations when I return with an updated version of the game.

Update 25.03.21 :
Hello Everyone. Well I didn't quit developing the game. But it will take me some time to make a comeback. I decided to re-make the game, add few things, change few things, make things better. I know it can be frustrating to wait for so long, but wouldn't it be better to have at least some gameplay, rather than waiting for 1-2 months for like 10-15 minute gameplay? So my goal is to have at least 2-3 hours of gameplay and restart the project like that. Every time new update comes out, It will be an "update", not redownloading the whole game.

As for the comeback. Well... well hopefully it will be to everyone's liking when the game will be up again.

Update 07.10.21 :
Hello everyone again. As the old team went their own separate ways. the project was on hold, a lot has changed. I've decided to completely re-work the game.
The main storyline will stay as it is. but decided to make some major changes.

1. The game had many "default Characters", grabbed from the KK folder without making changes or minor changes. So it's time to remake those characters.
  • Betty still has that intimidating look, but the character model will be different. A new set of costumes were added.
  • Emilia - Honestly, she looks good the way she is, slight adjustments were made and a new set of costumes were added.
  • Lilith - She looks good as she is. new costumes were added. and from time to time she changes hairstyle.
  • Risa still is a nerdy type, but the new model is more interesting and cute. A New Set of costumes were added. Also she transforms several times as story progresses.
  • Lilly was slightly adjusted. I might change hair styles. New costumes were added.
  • Even though Jess is a minor Side character, she now looks better, kinda cuter, but still has that "I don't care about anything" kind of vibe.
  • Kate's Face and costumes were changed.
  • Natasha - New clothes were added.
  • Alex needs serious re-work and trying to figure it out what will he or she will look like. In Male MC game Alex is female. in Female Game, Alex is crossdresser male.
  • All other characters will be remade as well.
2. The queen - will make the early appearance in the story as well.
3. All characters have their own story. Side characters however have nothing serious going behind their backs. For example, Jess is a typical girl who doesn't have much dreams or desires, doesn't care about anything, but having fun.
4. Some locations and places were custom made.
5. there will be manually added effects to scenes.
6. Main characters names will not be adjustable. I must appologize but adding this function causes a lot of bugs. I'm not too familiar with ren'py coding so it takes a lot of time adding some part of the code.
7. The game will still have multiple endings, but some things will be adjusted. There will be a bit less routes, and all the routes will be made 1 at a time.
8. A lot of other things will be changed as well. The first demo will be released as soon as chapter 1 will be done. Chapters Contains parts, for example part 01 has 8 scenes. Each roughly 100 renders.
9. Regarding 7th and 8th,other routes will be locked at some point until coupel of chapters are released at least. There are 3 main routes of the game, buuuut....
there is a large but.... for example if you follow route 1, it has kidna different story then the others, but at some point those route collide. they have similart scenario, but Texts might be different. Because in 1 case Risa is more dominant type, in other she is more submissive and shy or scared person. but there is also middle route, where she is both and she has more options to go with. As story progresses she is becoming more surtain of her surroundings and becoming a stronger or weaker person. Thus everything is up to the player at what point does she stand.

The release date is unknown. I must make roughly about 5k renders or more. So probably roughly nextyear in January. but also i will be pre-making some chapters in advance in order to stay ahead of time, so nobody has to wait too long for next release. Thanks for your attention.

Last edited:

Crazy Penguin

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hey guys, I added a lot of functionality is this update, with that comes bugs, I vetted this one quite a lot so that it is good but still some may appear, comment about your bug here or at our discord channel, I will look into that.

Sorry, not going to release Android version for some time, for porting to android I need to make a lot of changes in code and that takes time, which I currently don't have as my free time is spent adding the proper features in the PC (mac/win/Linux) version. It will be hard to port our framework on mobile right now as it has a lot of things that need to be converted.

Thing is all the functions need to be added in such a way they can respond to touch, also screen size is a lot smaller so things like inventory, phone, the map have to be converted (from the menu to screen if someone is interested in knowing) or they will take all the space and look odd, positioning has to be kept in mind too.

Right now both of us have jobs that take a large amount of our time when this game gets some more Patreon, we will be able to quit them to start working properly on game development.

Last edited:

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Interesting premise, I'll keep an eye out for this. Definitely something I will play for the plot rather than for a fap tho.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
I like the sound of it, and look forward to playing through, and all versions of the release. Wil give it a shot, because, yeah, it is something different, and I am always up for something new!

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I will follow for now, waiting for the Alpha or Beta.
Have fun with this project.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Female protag - (y)
Anime style - (y)
Interesting Story - (y)
Good pacing - (y)
Nice mix of emotions - (y)
Cute redheads with green eyes - (y)(y)(y)

Gonna keep an eye on this one ;)

Reactions: mickeydees
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes